New Card Drive Started @ AA--Mechanic and Related

Believe that when I see it. Revisit this quote by you in 2025. Oh wait, you won't even be here then...
Great way to get cards signed. Wish them to lose their jobs and the airline to be out of business.

Going to print this and bring it to the workplace.

We ended the second quarter with $15.6 billion of total available liquidity. During the quarter, we generated operating cash flow of $1.7 billion and free cash flow of more than $800 million. Total debt reduction remains a top priority. We remain on track with our target of reducing overall debt levels by $15 billion by the end of 2025.

In the near term, we will continue to keep up -- keep our liquidity at elevated levels, with a plan to step down to $10 billion to $12 billion when we are confident the recovery has fully taken hold. At that time, any excess liquidity will be prioritized to reduce debt.

During the quarter, we made $1 billion in scheduled debt and finance lease payments, including paying off the remaining outstanding balance of our $750 million unsecured senior notes that matured in June.”

We're also pleased to have hit our pretax margin guidance despite a challenging end of the quarter and a significant run-up in oil prices. American reported a second quarter GAAP net income of $476 million. Excluding net special items, we reported a second quarter net income of $533 million.

American produced revenues of $13.4 billion in the second quarter and that's an increase of 12.2% versus 2019 and a record for any quarter in the company's history. And let me repeat that: That's a record for any quarter in our company's history. These results were achieved while flying 8.5% less capacity than we did in 2019.”

• Haha
Reactions: SWAMECH
Am I supposed to know what the hell you are talking about or........?

If that is American's debt load, uh cool I guess. 15B isn't enough and realistically needs to be in the 23-25B number, but thats only one of American's problems.
Just an example, they reporting ~the same amount of revenue as Delta even though American is a larger airline. I expect the same comparisons to United as well, but I don't remember when they release their June quarter results. On top of that American has a cost problem as well.

All of that with a obvious recession coming and considerable pressure from fuel, other costs and inflation and I personally would be shocked shitless if they are actually able to hit that target. I suspect debt repayment is going to be a tough road for all of the major airlines in the coming years.

Please show proof that you know this as a fact? Until you do your credibility is highly questionable at this point.

When this thread gets shut down don’t blame me. It’s always been and always will be you guys who can’t stay on topic.

And you must be paid by SSM&P since the group you are looking to embed is owned by that Law Firm?

It’s all in those DOL LM2’s.
Are you referring the same man that had to get his job back from the AMFA union's attorneys because the pathetic TWU/iam/asso would not lift a finger to represent one of their own? Or maybe it was because he knew AMFA's attorney would succeed over the lousy industrial union's so called attorney's?? Speaks volumes that an AA AMT had to go find representation outside of his "FREE" already represented union to get his freakin job back, W

Are you referring the same man that had to get his job back from the AMFA union's attorneys because the pathetic TWU/iam/asso would not lift a finger to represent one of their own? Or maybe it was because he knew AMFA's attorney would succeed over the lousy industrial union's so called attorney's?? Speaks volumes that an AA AMT had to go find representation outside of his "FREE" already represented union to get his freakin job back, WOW!!!
Do you mean the same Dave Stewart who posted that the AA
Screenshot_20220707-054630_Facebook.jpg
mechanics will take over AMFA and replace everyone from Southwest currently there? He was the administrator of this Facebook page. Is that what you Southwest mechanics act want? Pretty pathetic.

WTF are you going on about? CorvetteMan posted something to me.

am I just not supposed to respond?

Oh wait probably not. If its not American Airlines management dick sucking or TWU/IAM dick sucking you don't wanna see it.

sorry I forgot.🙄🙄🙄

You need to read my reply. It ended with a question mark.
It was not stating a fact such as you implied. Please pay attention and read carefully.

Again, my response ended with a question mark. You assumed again. This is why I do not respond to you. Back to ignore.

Again when this thread gets shut down you guys aren’t going to look 👀 in the mirror to see the reason are you?

No skin off my Apple but you may upset swamp/swamech (swampy)

Prove WeAAsles is my handler you raid it first. The burden of proof is on you.

When they get upset they always revert back to the same old tired lines. Handler, Paid shills, Not Mechanics, Etc.

It amazes me that I’m sure all these guys are in their 60’s now and still act as juvenile as their grandchildren.

No wonder they could never get it over the finish line with SCAMFA.

Reactions: JimmyBop
Again, my response ended with a question mark. You assumed again. This is why I do not respond to you. Back to ignore.

Answer the question instead of running and hiding.

Are you paid by SSM&P to post here?

Again when this thread gets shut down you guys aren’t going to look 👀 in the mirror to see the reason are you?

No skin off my Apple but you may upset swamp/swamech (swampy)
I swear, you gotta be world traveler and just trolling.

Reactions: SWAMECH
I swear, you gotta be world traveler and just trolling.

If I was World Traveller I’d be slurp slurp slurping Delta Airlines like you. Besides you’re the one who desperately needs to have the last word. Watch. Dance puppet dance.

Dodge, deflect and don’t answer. Typical SCAMFA response. You always ignore when the information shows reality and in a bad light.
Not dodging at all. YOU posted a wrong LOA that YOU said was in our contract and it was completely unsigned by both SWA and AMFA reps. It is in fact not the LOA that is in our contract. end of story. You are just the same as the others.