New China Route And Outsourcing

WILL AA HAVE CHINA PERFORM 777 HEAVY MAINTENANCE

• 1. AA will outsource to China because of new route.............

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. AA will continue to keep work inhouse............................

• 3. The TWU will have undercut China in cost.......................

• Total voters
j7915, Did I strike a nerve? Did I hurt your feelings? The truth hurts doesn't it? It's funny that you mention the building cleaners. The TWU allowed them to be outsourced back in 1995, didn't they?

I bet the TWU is thrilled about these new routes to China. Now the TWU Local 514 officials can non-rev over there to the Zebco factory and try to get some of their dues back.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
j7915, Did I strike a nerve? Did I hurt your feelings? The truth hurts doesn't it? It's funny that you mention the building cleaners. The TWU allowed them to be outsourced back in 1995, didn't they?

I bet the TWU is thrilled about these new routes to China. Now the TWU Local 514 officials can non-rev over there to the Zebco factory and try to get some of their dues back.
[post="250620"][/post]​
Ohhhh, OUCH!!!! Dadgum j7915, I think that thar Princess gots a sharpe (yes, sharpe) tongue in her mouth!!!!! :shock: :up: :shock: :up: :shock:

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
[post="250620"][/post]​

Now that was funny..... :up: :up:

j7915 said:
You know princess, your profile does not say where you work. I assume with your concern about low pay, that you are a building cleaner in Tulsa, with not enough ability to ever get out of that job.

Don't ride the coattails of those who do get ahead.
[post="250612"][/post]​

You speak of the SRP/OSM classification and its non-union implications speak of low paying jobs as if it is a good thing. After all the TWU is who negotiated the low wages and benefits in the first place.

It seems to me, Amfa just agreed to lower wages at United, I believe they now hold the record for the biggest concessions. Soon NWA will follow with amfa's lack of negotiating skills.

Anyway, I believe the China route's will be good for AA in the long term!

Checking it Out said:
It seems to me, Amfa just agreed to lower wages at United, I believe they now hold the record for the biggest concessions. Soon NWA will follow with amfa's lack of negotiating skills.

[post="250719"][/post]​

Put down the crackpipe, where did AMFA agree with lowering wages. Biggest concessions, please, the twu is in no danger of losing that 22 year consecutive, undisputed title. Although, the IAM at USAIRWAYS is giving the twu a good challenge. Negotiating skills, please, the twu only knows how to beg.

Hey BTW, I hear Art Luby is too embarrassed to hang out with punks, drunks, cowards, convicted felons, 2 and 3 time DUI offenders, that he quit working for the ATD.

Checking it Out said:

[post="250719"][/post]​
Agreed to lower wages at UAL? Cio, are you overdosing? Have you looked at US Air? I think the BK judge IMPOSED a temporary pay cuts at UAL, AMFA did not agree to sh*t!!! Are you telling us AMFA/NWA contract did not get your worthless twu our short lived 2001 contract? YOU NEED TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP!!! Lack of negotiation skills is the twu....bar none!!!! The twu couldn't even get a ILC contract at SWA for the flight attendants.... in two years!!!

Checking it Out said:

[post="250719"][/post]​

As Mr. Arpey would state; if our competitor gains a cost advantage will have no choice but to follow.

The TWU has for over 22 years lowered the bar and their fellow AFL-CIO dues collectors have had no choice but to follow. Then they expect AMFA to fix years of concessions.

B-SCALE WAGES:TWU

SRP/OSM SCAM:TWU

FLEX BENEFITS:TWU

PREFUNDING RETIREMENT MEDICAL:TWU

12-15 YEAR PAY PROGRESSION SCALES:TWU

8 1/2 HOUR DAY-NO PAID LUNCH-EXTRA 130 HRS/YR:TWU

1 CENT/HR-2 CENT/HR SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL:TWU

CIO, Please give us a legitimate list of these "so-called" AMFA concessions.
I just listed a fraction of the results of the TWU's WELL KNOWN contract "negotiation" skills.

Checking it Out said:

[post="250719"][/post]​

cio, still a cowardly fool are you? Where did AMFA accept concessions at UAL? Being able to read AND comprehend the English language it seems to me that it was a JUDGE that imposed a four month pay cut on AMFA represented members at UAL. UNLIKE your unelected jim little who accepted by himself a NO-SNAP back claused concessionary contract for everyone in the twu here at AA. It sure is a good thing that you remain behind an alias. Identifying yourself would only proove to the world how big an idiot you are. ;)

How's your sister industrial union doing over at USAir? You know, the iam. The non-craft union that has brought FOUR cuts in pay and benefits to their members. Now it seems as if 800 more jobs are going out the door and the company/union are asking for people to retire early or just plain quit so others may remain employed. If this wasn't so true & serious I would be lol. But unfortunately the iam is a carbon copy of the twu so the AMTs at USAir are screwed. :angry:

Is there something corrupt about this thread? The last post shown in Feb 25 2005. Yet the "index" shows todays date.

Is there something corrupt about this thread? The last post shown in Feb 25 2005. Yet the "index" shows todays date.

It's a Poll and that means someone can bump it up to the top by answering the poll's question - they don't have to write a comment to it.