new flights from Miami and Mexico

Nice to see growth, SAN-MIA should have been added a longtime ago but nonetheless a welcome addition.

Josh

Good to see you back Mikey. When you get a chance, you may want to update your personal signature that appears at the bottom of all your posts.
Welcome aboard......

Good to see you back Mikey. When you get a chance, you may want to update your personal signature that appears at the bottom of all your posts.
Welcome aboard.....

Hmmm no need. The deal hasn't closed, it has simply been announced. A possibility still remains (however remote) that the deal is not approved or for some other reason does not close. I concur at this point that is unlikely but it is still a possibility. As an aside, any poster is free to have whatever signature or other content he/she desires pursuant to the forum guidelines, you do not own the forum so don't tell others what they should do.

Josh

Hmmm no need. The deal hasn't closed, it has simply been announced. A possibility still remains (however remote) that the deal is not approved or for some other reason does not close. I concur at this point that is unlikely but it is still a possibility. As an aside, any poster is free to have whatever signature or other content he/she desires pursuant to the forum guidelines, you do not own the forum so don't tell others what they should do.

Josh
What a screwdriver!

Reactions: 3 people

Josh

Yet somehow you find it within yourself to correct me? You tell me what I should and shouldn't do, and then turn around and take the position of the post police with me. When it comes to provoking others here, you Joshie are the undisputed king of sling. That rating you have pretty well sums it up, -325 WOW........
Mikey says "keep your hands off MY AA", but in fact everyone already has their hands all over it,so his slogan is a bit outdated.
Did you grow enough of a set to disclose your employer up there in BOS yet Joshie?
No Soup for you Again....

Reactions: 2 people
Yet somehow you find it within yourself to correct me? You tell me what I should and shouldn't do, and then turn around and take the position of the post police with me. When it comes to provoking others here, you Joshie are the undisputed king of sling. That rating you have pretty well sums it up, -325 WOW........
Mikey says "keep your hands off MY AA", but in fact everyone already has their hands all over it,so his slogan is a bit outdated.
Did you grow enough of a set to disclose your employer up there in BOS yet Joshie?
No Soup for you Again....

If someone posts something that you don't like, don't read it or better yet add that poster to your ignore list, it is very easy to do. The topic at hand is new flights from DFW & MIA, not me nor FA Mikey. You are the one that took this thread off course. My employment and other personal arrangements are my private business, nothing you should concern yourself with. Serious why do you care? I don't care what station, department or job classification you have at USAIR or whoever your employer may be, you shouldn't be concerned with mine. Okay?

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
I have nothing to dislike about new service, I along with many others here only dislike you. Don't think for one second that I'm going to let you get away with all of your slander without giving it right back Joshie. Your employer is personal, because you are to chicken sheet to take the heat that you so easily hand out on here. You have no problem picking apart an airline and/or a union fully knowing that you are openly insulting people who are part of it. If your going to call someone's wife ugly, don't be afraid to let them see yours and judge accordingly. Maybe that will make it easier for your over educated ### to understand.
Now run along to bed before your patents start yelling at you again.

Reactions: 2 people