New glassware sitting in storage

:up: good one BuffaloJoe!! :up:

Uhh excuse me, women arn't the only ones that pms... :p
Uh you got that right. Work a flight with ALL gay men. Good lord All the queens and not enough room in the castle. All trying to muscle in on the territory. Why is it that when gay men (me being gay myself) get PO'd they get an angry black womans attitude. My good friend I work with and chat with a lot at work is a beautiful black woman and she asks ME the same thing. We thought it was funny. I HATE working with a whole crew of gay men at times. It's annoying and CATTY as all get out.

Uh you got that right. Work a flight with ALL gay men. Good lord All the queens and not enough room in the castle. All trying to muscle in on the territory. Why is it that when gay men (me being gay myself) get PO'd they get an angry black womans attitude. My good friend I work with and chat with a lot at work is a beautiful black woman and she asks ME the same thing. We thought it was funny. I HATE working with a whole crew of gay men at times. It's annoying and CATTY as all get out.

SCUE ME?!

I seriously question whether glassware will EVER be returning.......where will they put it? The A320/321 will have F/C galleys that are literally cut in half. Space is pretty tight alraedy on the 320, and can only imagine how bad it will be on the 321. :down:

"Ms. FA, Does that Bottle of Wine come with a Cork, or is it a Screw-off Cap?" :lol: :p
Neither, it has a spigot.

28f73jd7e.jpg

Neither, it has a spigot.

28f73jd7e.jpg
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wine in a Box! I forgot about that one. I remember when they first came out in a carton, everybody at the store was wondering what it would be like. I don't know I have never been a wine drinker. And when I did drink, Jack Daniels was my liquor of choice. My Mother drinks the wine. I don't know a good one from a bad one. Everytime she asks me to get her one, I grab the first screw off bottle that I find.

I know they are counting beans out there in Tempe blowing a dollar and saving ten cents but really. Is it THAT big of a deal? If they are seeing a cost savings of what was it 4million dollars WHERE is it? It certainly isn't showing up in any other area of the service. When you have that NASTY wine with the screw cap in F/C what difference does it make to put it in a glass. The more I think about it the plastic cup is right on par with what our first class is, AN INDOOR PICNIC! ! ! ! Oh and by the way, I wasn't making any kind of racist comment about African American women at all. It is a fact that it does happen A LOT, not all, but A LOT have this other side to them and get all "hardcore". It's funny actually.

Latest posts

Back