New glassware sitting in storage

You couldn't have possibly had a grumpy f/a working up front US1 now c'mon. We are all wearing merger buttons and waiving pom poms. :lol: Your just so damn demanding. LOL

You couldn't have possibly had a grumpy f/a working up front US1 now c'mon. We are all wearing merger buttons and waiving pom poms. :lol: Your just so damn demanding. LOL
I like to pretend the A321 F cabin aisle is a runway and I am a model "workin' it" as I pass out the plastic cups of fine wine. Clinch your butt cheeks too; it's a good workout.... ;)

I do the same thing honey. I even do it with a bottle of red in one hand and white in the other doing the double pour. I sit my rear on the edge of a few armrests and make my presence REALLY KNOWN! ! ! I'm told how great my "service" is and I'm like, "yeah yeah put it on an A&B baby". :lol: Of course I DO have to check the paperwork whenever we get it to see just who IS chairmans or at least GOLD before I work that cabin. :lol:

Of course I DO have to check the paperwork whenever we get it to see just who IS chairmans or at least GOLD before I work that cabin. :lol:

Yeah, right. By the time you read the 22 page manifest, the flight is over and everyone is dying of thirst.

I do the same thing honey. I even do it with a bottle of red in one hand and white in the other doing the double pour. I sit my rear on the edge of a few armrests and make my presence REALLY KNOWN! ! ! I'm told how great my "service" is and I'm like, "yeah yeah put it on an A&B baby". :lol: Of course I DO have to check the paperwork whenever we get it to see just who IS chairmans or at least GOLD before I work that cabin. :lol:
Oh, it's all about the Chairmans...... I try to "shake it" for the Golds too, but with the current minimum staffing, it's tough! :lol:

Well worse things have happened :up:

I just hope there isn't to much junk in the trunk!!! :D

Geez I need a drink I just had this vision of a 58 year old in a thong prancing down the aisle. GTG, 'nuff said. More booze for bob :up:

Give it a couple of years, that 58 year old will look damn good in a thong.

Some of them do.

Oh, it's all about the Chairmans...... I try to "shake it" for the Golds too, but with the current minimum staffing, it's tough! :lol:
Shake it? Ahhhohhhh She's gonna let the girls out! ! :lol:

Yeah, right. By the time you read the 22 page manifest, the flight is over and everyone is dying of thirst.
Oh please are you kidding me? I think that report being printed went OUT the window. I have flown just about every day this month except for today and the 3rd and have not received one report. I MAY have received a small list of connections with no arrival gate on it or a f/c passenger list. No reports. I guess they heard that the rainforest was shrinking. So any news on the glassware? Let's charge them and then the passengers can take them home like at margarittaville or the Red Lobster. :lol:

We should have a "Purser" Program, like UA has. You should have to apply and interview for the postion. A training program should also be required. Then, only those people should be allowed to fly "A"!
Agree completely. There are some people that have no business flying the Lead position......minimal people skills (between pilots/crew and pax) have no desire to really deliver a quality product, etc. When I am subjected to a bum, idiot or slob flying LEAD, I literally sprint out of that cabin to avoid the embarassment. (And some of them think no one notices :lol: )

I think most of the A's I've had on my recent flights are HAVING their PERIOD....oh, no, they were way too old...hmmm...menopause maybe?

No, US1... to quote a student evaluation one of my colleagues got about 10 years ago... "she's on the rag 28 days of the month". :lol:

Oh please are you kidding me? I think that report being printed went OUT the window. I have flown just about every day this month except for today and the 3rd and have not received one report. I MAY have received a small list of connections with no arrival gate on it or a f/c passenger list. No reports. I guess they heard that the rainforest was shrinking. So any news on the glassware? Let's charge them and then the passengers can take them home like at margarittaville or the Red Lobster. :lol:
Why do you think there arn't any trees in PHX!! :shock: :shock:

Back