New refurbished 767

lildutchgrl

Advanced
Apr 4, 2007
Has anyone seen the new interior of the 767? Any pictures or videos of it? Today it is on its way to CLT and is scheduled to come back from CLT-PHL for flight 846. I know the configuration is 18/186. If anyone is interested, the arrival time is at 1507 at gate A-18 in PHL. It has the new seats, video system, no more flip screens, etc.

i am in mad right now . working back tomorrow on the 30th flt 741. hopefully we get ac 248.i doubt it though . by the way.. happy birthday to me !!!

i am in mad right now . working back tomorrow on the 30th flt 741. hopefully we get ac 248.i doubt it though . by the way.. happy birthday to me !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!

Birthday_Cake.jpg

Happy Birthday! You'll have 253. I was going to have a cake ready, but faa regulations ban THAT MANY candles. :shock:

Happy Birthday Etops! Many happy returns! I sent you a fab cake via MySpace! Enjoy your time in MAD and dance like you've never danced before!

The next departure out of A18 after that arrival is the Brussels flight at 910pm. Is the aircraft going to make up that route?

Lots of open Envoy inventory on that flight in C/D/Z/J. There will be some happy passengers who pay the GoEnvoy upgrade.....

ooo... fresh off the presses!!

We in fact HAVE a picture of the new interior!

And it was done 159485% UNDER BUDGET!

Usairways, creating an American Experience with a WORLD touch, feels we aren't respecting our proper roots, so they are proud to introduce this "new" and exciting interior, which includes cotton from India, mohogany from Belize, curtains made of silk from Nepal....

thirties_flight.jpg

actually ... they did. but it´s all good . i am in mad. i can take care of myself you guys know that. thanks by the way for your knd words
Go grab yourself some Chimay Beers....oh wait that is un BRU! LOL. :rolleyes: Good times! Happy bday etops!

Has anyone seen the new interior of the 767? Any pictures or videos of it? Today it is on its way to CLT and is scheduled to come back from CLT-PHL for flight 846. I know the configuration is 18/186. If anyone is interested, the arrival time is at 1507 at gate A-18 in PHL. It has the new seats, video system, no more flip screens, etc.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I' saw the new seats yesterday and I think you're all going to be disappointed. First, if you're a little over avaerage size, your going to have a hard time getting your butt in them and if your taller than 5'10" forget about laying them flat, you feet will end up in the row in front of you. Second, there only 9 pairs of seats, but they are so bulky that there is barely room to push the carts through between the rows and the sides of the seats are covered in leather. How long do you think it will be before that gets all torn up by catering and the galley carts slamming iinto them? Thrid, all the bulk head screens were replaced with what looks to be a 32" LCD monitor, that's ok but it's a HD screen playing low def. movies and the picture is not that great, and one has already been replaced because it quit working. Last but not least, they are an all electric seat and yeaterday 3 of them weren't working and if you think the envoy 330 seat are a pain in the a$$.........

IMOP, they company should have went with an all manual seat (like the old ones) like we in maint. advised them (and they asked us), but once aagain it appears that the company went against passenger comfort and opted for econmic's instead.

But take a look and form you own opinion, it think the flight crews are really going to be disappointed.

BTW, Happy Bitrthday Etops!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday ETOPS!

Thanks for the info on the interior. I think anything will be an improvement over what it was. Do you know if the back galley was redone to get rid of the old plug in carts?