New refurbished 767

he's flying a lot.

btw, etops is a hottie. I suggest we vote him in as Mr. USAirways :)

(and we should do the calendar shoot down here in Ft.Lauderdale)
lol!! your too much. sched called me for fco today off daily and then i swapped it for bru. i am sure i won't fly the rest of the month .

248 was in CLT last night. I tried to pull up what it said in the DRS , but interestingly, no information on the DRS is listed for tail 248... (the ctrl d f3, ac248 entry)

I forgot my camera though, myyy bad. I'll look for it again tonight.
248 is going to bru tonight. i am working it .

lol!! your too much. sched called me for fco today off daily and then i swapped it for bru. i am sure i won't fly the rest of the month .

well we can do the Mr. USAirways calendar shoot when u come down for the Beach Bash ;-)

Unless you get the end of the month off and go with myself & another poster to "a city not served by USAirways but really fun to get drunk in".. does Mrs. Etops let you go out & play?

:)

Back to the 767.. um... um.... how's the pitch in coach?

(see Moderators, I stayed on topic!)

There is an article about it in this week's AboutUS. Based on the pictures, the seats don't look too bad. Now, they need to focus on the level of service.

Article also says that the A330s and three (why only 3, who knows) 757s will eventually get the new seats as well, but not before the summer. This is the first time they've made any mention of the other TATL birds getting an Envoy makeover.

AHHH Level of service, where everyones expectations are different.

I think the single biggest thing US Airways can do for employee morale is to set a goal to be Number ONE at something
I agree....... Number one in pay, number one in work rules. Give us fair contracts on par with the rest of the industry, and not only would morale improve, but OT stats, MBR numbers, and complaints would improve, overnight. It's simple, really. Don't understand why Tempe does not see this.

If US Airways wants to save money and provide a quality service it needs to IMO enter the Malcolm Baldridge Total Quality competition. A victory there would tighten up ops and boost morale & most likely profits to record levels.

Are you f'n kidding me? The folks who fill out the forms would be gone before the winner is announced.

Besides, this award never remotely approached the level of prestige of its model, the Demming in Japan.

Just because X won the Baldy years ago somehow makes you think this exercise would boost US to "record levels" ??

You're funny.

Sadly, there are numerous surveys of both union & non-union employees alike who when surveyed actually rank Pay & Benefits Third or Fourth! Usually it's the intrinsic non monetary things that keep people motivated and happy.

Let me see if I understand you: You are saying that the employees of US are more focused and interested in things such as a better onboard product and new uniforms, than, say, a new reserve system, a fair seniority integration (pilots), and pay parity within the industry? In other words, we won't mind puttin' along with the laughing stock industry contract, as long as the cart skirts in Envoy are pretty?

Not sure about that, but if you say so.........

I THOUGHT THAT THE TREAD WAS ABOUT A REFURBISHED 767....NOT PAY PARITY
STOP CRYING.....GET A LIFE.....FOR ONCE LETS HEAR SOMETHING POSITIVE