New 757 International Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these agreements generate some additional city pairs to Europe. Having the ground/agent infrastructure in place with IB/BA could make more cities profitable.

Right, an cooperation on some of those issues falls under the proposed anti-trust immunity agreement. One more reason to support it: expanded route options and opportunities for pilots.

One more reason to support it: expanded route options and opportunities for pilots.

Then it would seem to be a non-issue to put in contract language between AA/Oneworld and APA regarding current and future flying.

I am somewhat perplexed Frequent FlierCA. If it's such a great deal for all AA's employees, including it's pilots, why do they refuse to offer any protections whatsoever to APA? Perhaps you can enlighten us? (yes I understand they may not give a c#$p, nor legally have too)

Then it would seem to be a non-issue to put in contract language between AA/Oneworld and APA regarding current and future flying.

You have scope protection in your contract. What contract language is missing that would comfort the pilots?

As you pointed out, AA is under no obligation to give the APA the hard-to-define "feel good" language - I can't even imagine what protective language you're talking about.

As has been pointed out repeatedly, sharing revenues, expenses and profits from transatlantic flying, along with schedule and pricing coordination doesn't violate your scope clause, so what is so scary?

If AA violates the scope clause, then pursue the remedies available under your contract for that violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts