New Safety Video for Delta-Really Entertaining

guys. yes i have to agree delta's new safety video is very well made and professional(and the girl is a hotty). but think of how much money they spent on something that unfortunately,people really do not pay attention to. with oil at $107 a barell i don't think that's a wise choice. i am not saying ours can't be good but don't think this company is going to spend a crazy amount of money on a safety video . delta is doing alot of expensive enhancements which airlines should do to keep business but with the cost cutting we are doing and not delta ......we might be the ones better off.

guys. yes i have to agree delta's new safety video is very well made and professional(and the girl is a hotty). but think of how much money they spent on something that people really do not pay attention to unfortunately. with oil at 107 a barell i don't think that's a wise choice. i am not saying ours can't be good but don't think this company is going to spend a crazy amount of money on a safety video . delta is doing alot of expensive enhancements which airlines should do to keep businessbut with the cost cutting we are doing and not delta ......we might be the ones better off.

:up: You guys better get some damn good profits. If US Airways does lose more then Delta... I guess "high cost of cheap" is really true.

What humor?

You mean the captain at the beginning hanging onto his micorphone as if he's speaking into it while looking into and talking at the video camera? What? Does he think he's "multi-tasking" or something?

I watched about 2 and 1/2 minutes of it (Delta) and got bored -- and clicked on the Virgin America safety video that was listed there on the Youtube page. It's a cartoon! No real people! And the guys voice is so slick and savvy it could lull me to sleep! Watched about 1 minute of it...

Also, I thought the Delta music was boring, monotenous, and frankly, irritating. I LOVE the US Airways pre-merger music!

I can't imagine that it's all that expensive to produce a video that will be viewed thousands of times a year. They have no end to the budget for half hour long commercials for Las Vegas to blare in passengers ears at six in the morning.

Slightly off topic but worth thinking about: If/when US get a new safety video and no matter how good or bad it is - it wiill never be seen by the many passengers who fly the airline without ever setting foot on mainline metal.
Not that Air Wisc has video monitors, but I wonder what their video would be like. :blink: :lol:

Here's our new new safety video. Safety Video

FWIW, I think our current one is very professionally done and it represents the airline in which I was originally hired. I loved the original music too. I shudder at the thought of what our new video will look like. Cheap cheap cheap! :down:

Here's our new new safety video. Safety Video

FWIW, I think our current one is very professionally done and it represents the airline in which I was originally hired. I loved the original music too. I shudder at the thought of what our new video will look like. Cheap cheap cheap! :down:
lol..that's classic chic.

I heard they are waiting for the "Amish" to show up. Jacob Stoltzfuss and Emily Stoltzfuss will be the narrators. First you saddle up your horse, then connect the wagon to the horses. Make sure the Placard Reflective Triangle is attached to the rear of the wagon at all times, this is for your safety so that some young kid doesn't check your Horse's Prostrate. For Night Ops, red flashing beacon must be utilied on the rear of the wagon and on the from of thee wagon the driving lights. For operation of the Windshield Wipers (Optional Equipment), Please see Elijah for it. Thank You for traveling with Ricket Transport Service. As a gift, we will be giving you some fertilizer for your garden. Offices in Bird-in-Hand, Intercourse and Blue Ball. :lol: :lol: