Nice Job Scotty

East was actually making money prior to Dougies announcement.
From monthly filings with the BK court:

Dec 04 net = (87,832) operating = (58,715)
Jan 05 net = (227,533) operating = (134,384)
Feb 05 net = (119,222) operating = (85,664)
Mar 05 net = 65,078 operating = 19,267
Apr 05 net = (30,628) operating = 7,000
May 05 net = (39,700) operating = (10,446)

Jim

scott kerby's peformance seems poor , at least from what i've been able to tell with my own eyes. :down:

Every time something is asked to management, the answer is "we'll have to ask marketing". ASK MARKETING????

Somebody needs to tell marketing it is your job to market US AIRWAYS, NOT run inflight. NOBODY in that department EVER listens to what the f/a's and customers are saying. Marketing is calling the shots and that is by far one of the main reasons the service has gone to hell. I don't know much about marketing/pr/promotions anymore than a person in marketing know what works on an airplane. This is one of the most insulting chains of authority in this company and demeans every f/a that has to clean up the sh!t marketing has created on the airplane.

Isn't that the truth. What is marketings job anyway? The sure don't market USairways. We are so low class I can't even put it into words. EMBFA is better at that. :lol: I just don't get the connection between the inflight product/experience and marketing. Although it makes as much sense as Kirby being president of just about every department here at US. There has been an AWESOME turn around since he took over many departments though huh? Damn jetstream. :rolleyes:

Yes, it's all the West's fault. The East was doing sooooooo well on its own.

Failure in battle is hardly ever the soldiers' fault, since they're the ones that will die. It's the leadership that's to blame.
Well Lookie here. The flight with the worst on-time record for the period ending May 2007 is (drum roll please)

US 1569 BOS-PHL Late 95.6% of the time.

http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/reports/200.../200707atcr.pdf

Operated by the experienced professionals backeast. :shock:

Well Lookie here. The flight with the worst on-time record for the period ending May 2007 is (drum roll please)

US 1569 BOS-PHL Late 95.6% of the time.

http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/reports/200.../200707atcr.pdf

Operated by the experienced professionals backeast. :shock:

Prior to merger, the ops research group review these flights daily and made adjustment to the schedule so not to be on the list. WEST eliminated this group becuase it was not needed...........Guess what, the group was reestablished this month.

Latest posts