Non REv Help

PhxMama

Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
I am looking for a little help to rebook an SA1P that I accidently deleted from the ETC. Instead of cxling, I deleted, oops. (It WAS late.) Does anyone have a no rev fon the east side that a person answers. Trust me I know how busy everyone is and if I didnt have to do this, I wouldnt. AS always the first place I look to for info are you guys. You are all appreciated. Regards, Mama

I am looking for a little help to rebook an SA1P that I accidently deleted from the ETC. Instead of cxling, I deleted, oops. (It WAS late.) Does anyone have a no rev fon the east side that a person answers. Trust me I know how busy everyone is and if I didnt have to do this, I wouldnt. AS always the first place I look to for info are you guys. You are all appreciated. Regards, Mama
Mama,
If you have the record locator # then an agent at any airport can help you with your rebooking.

1-800-325-9999 option 2

Thanks a bunch! Of course, hubby changed his mind(again) and I will not be rebooking for a while but I appreciate all the help. I couldnt get through on the non rev fon call volume must still be very high. Thankfully, I have the next week off! Regards, Mama

Latest posts

Back