Non Rev Question....

JMM

Senior
Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
I am a FA with US-west, old HP. Anyway, tomorrow my partner is getting on a flight SAN-PIT which stops in PHX. Now it is empty for the first leg and packed coming out of PHX. Will they kick him off the plane in PHX to put other pax on, or, once you are on do you stay on? Sorry, for the question, we do not fly east metal often and I know on west metal you do not get kicked off......also on Sunday we are both headed to FCO from PHL. So, if you are working that flight say HI.

I'm assuming your partner is non rev? He cant be bumped by non revs in PHX, but will be bumped for revenue

I am a FA with US-west, old HP. Anyway, tomorrow my partner is getting on a flight SAN-PIT which stops in PHX. Now it is empty for the first leg and packed coming out of PHX. Will they kick him off the plane in PHX to put other pax on, or, once you are on do you stay on? Sorry, for the question, we do not fly east metal often and I know on west metal you do not get kicked off......also on Sunday we are both headed to FCO from PHL. So, if you are working that flight say HI.
yeah... like hula said... if it is a thru-flight, the agent in SAN must list him all the way through to PIT. then in PHX he will be at the top of the non rev list since he originated the flight.

ps... you'll see what "senior" in the East looks like on the FCO flight. lololol. :shock:

yeah... like hula said... if it is a thru-flight, the agent in SAN must list him all the way through to PIT. then in PHX he will be at the top of the non rev list since he originated the flight.

ps... you'll see what "senior" in the East looks like on the FCO flight. lololol. :shock:

lol...I am a f/a on the east and even I am scarred of the FCO crews!!! :up: