LAS - PIT Red-Eye 9/26-27

Well, I am one of those "west" FA's and just had my first non-rev experience on "east". I was fairly worried and had considered waiting a day so I could take "west" metal to PIT. But....

I had a fantastic time, the flight attendants were great and I felt welcomed. So, thank you "east" for making me feel welcome. I hope I can extend the same sort of hospitality the next time an "east" nonrevs on my flight. :up:

ps - although I am "west" my nonrevs do not pay for alcohol OR headsets and I give the "whole" mini and a WHOLE bottle of water :D

Well, I am one of those "west" FA's and just had my first non-rev experience on "east". I was fairly worried and had considered waiting a day so I could take "west" metal to PIT. But....

I had a fantastic time, the flight attendants were great and I felt welcomed. So, thank you "east" for making me feel welcome. I hope I can extend the same sort of hospitality the next time an "east" nonrevs on my flight. :up:

ps - although I am "west" my nonrevs do not pay for alcohol OR headsets and I give the "whole" mini and a WHOLE bottle of water :D

I wish there were more of you out there! I've never experienced that on a west flight yet, but have had it happen to me many times on the east. That reminds me I'd like to give a shout out to the FA who was feeding me and my girlfriend free screwdrivers in coach on the way to St. Thomas!

I am just a customer, but I have witnessed East F/A's treating non-revers very well--they way it should be. There is no reason that non-revers shouldn't be given freebies and treated like a friend....you guys need to stick together.

Glad you had a good flight!

I’ll guess that that was a fairly senior crew, too.

Howso? Aren't the LAS-PIT flights flown by PHL crew's because there is no 757 base in PIT anymore? Or is that only for the pilots?

Me too, but it is sometimes hard to remember :rolleyes:

Just wait if you get to fly to Europe. It is Judy and Liza in a bad Lifetime movie. Hey drug up to go to bed and drug up to get home. All legal drugs of course. And you never know if Judy, Liza, Sybil, or worst yet, Peggy will show. You know Peggy. i got to know her VERY well on the way back. :lol:

Latest posts

Back