Non-Rev Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
Just got back from a trip as a non-rev to Japan. I couldn't find anything to say -*anything*- negative about my trip: from check-in at the gate to boarding the amazing 747, which was very clean, the aircrew was beyond friendly and very helpful -- even the in-service amenities were amazing. Of course, WBC is sweet :). So, I flew coach back: other than having less space and more personalized attention, the experience was the same. I will truly miss NWA (if) Delta takes over. :(

I wish NWA could remain a stand-alone carrier :)
"Keep NWA *my* NWA"
:up:

Just got back from a trip as a non-rev to Japan. I couldn't find anything to say -*anything*- negative about my trip: from check-in at the gate to boarding the amazing 747, which was very clean, the aircrew was beyond friendly and very helpful -- even the in-service amenities were amazing. Of course, WBC is sweet :). So, I flew coach back: other than having less space and more personalized attention, the experience was the same. I will truly miss NWA (if) Delta takes over. :(

I wish NWA could remain a stand-alone carrier :)
"Keep NWA *my* NWA"
:up:

If you like that Big- 400 Bird, wait till you fly WBC on the 330. The new WBC on the 787 Dreamliner was/still might be out of this world. The leather is similar to Air France's First. The chair is very futuristic (ala Space ship)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back