Non Reving on America West Express

brown

Advanced
Feb 7, 2006
Does anybody have any idea if USAirways employees can non-rev on america west express in California? (I think they are Mesa).

Does anybody have any idea if USAirways employees can non-rev on america west express in California? (I think they are Mesa).

Yes they can. West employees currently travel one lower boarding priority (one lower than Mesa employees), not sure what the boarding priority would be for East employees under the current non-rev policy.

I suspect that you'd board 1st come/1st serve (after Mesa employees) since it's probably considered "HP" metal. If you travel before the combined travel site goes into operation, you'll probably have to get an ID100 from a US(East) ticket counter.

In short, just think of it as riding on HP.

Jim

Yes you can ride on Mesa as a sa3c (i do believe) hp employees are sa3p. Check in 4 hrs prior until the new program starts then its 12, still a first come first serve basis. If you are connecting you are allowed to check in when coming from the east. Where are you going ?? Mesa, travel is somewhat iffy at times, we have a lot of delays and mx problems with there a/c.

Yes you can ride on Mesa as a sa3c (i do believe) hp employees are sa3p. Check in 4 hrs prior until the new program starts then its 12, still a first come first serve basis. If you are connecting you are allowed to check in when coming from the east. Where are you going ?? Mesa, travel is somewhat iffy at times, we have a lot of delays and mx problems with there a/c.
I am attempting to travel from FAT (fresno) to LAS or PHX

Thanks

I am attempting to travel from FAT (fresno) to LAS or PHX

Thanks

Great, dont come to Vegas on a Fri, and if you are flying out from one of those stations check operations from the night before, you can really and almost rarely fly out of Vegas on Sun and early Mon. Also, check conventions that are coming into the area, when you travel, California destinations tend to fill up within two days of departures. We have had a lot of long nights in Vegas lately and on the off days such as Sat and Weds with over 3-4 cancelled flts/and 100 + misconnects. I try to avoid PHX whenever its possible, just remember, we send every irreg thru phx first and then go to oal.

hope this helps

If your going FAT/LAS that is now mainline using an airbus, so you would be sa2/p.

I did not believe you when I saw that, and I had to go check. I am amazed. FAT station has been one of the most difficult stations for me to deal with as no one ever answers a phone to help resolve conflicts. Hope you have no conflicts while there.

Also, the OP would be SA3C, since they are US employees. SA2P is for HP employees only =)

Went from PHX to GJT last month on them(it's a -8 A/C/) had no problem and they treated my wife and I very well

Back