Status
Not open for further replies.
so a little of my transgressions are ok but none of yours, right?

My response was exactly what I gave to 700 but you didn't like it.... I'm perfectly fine if Dawg wants to talk about maintenance or LAX or anything else.

If you could truly be fair, your points would have a whole lot more validity.

I am pretty sure Kev3188's post was about BDL, and not some trip down the rabbit hole to LAX.

I am thinking it was having to do with a "shift of manning" from BDL to another station of Delta's choosing, or the unemployment line due to outsourcing.

I think his post was a follow-up to TopDawg's post about the outsourcing of maintenance that Delta is so good at that they may soon do the same to the line?

Am I close Kev3188?

Reactions: 1 person
again, a diatribe about outsourcing is ok in a topic about BDL but other markets are not? Sorry it is that type of backwards, distorted thinking that ruins any hope of peaceful interchange.

I'm not the one arguing about Dawg's discussion of the maintenance JV anyway.

It is those who don't have what it takes to participate in the conversation who are afraid to allow them to go where they will, not me.

IN the meantime, there has been no substantive challenge to the idea that BDL has any significant growth ahead of it compared to other far more significant cities including BOS and LAX and SEA.

Force Majeure said:
Am I close Kev3188?
Bullseye.

WorldTraveler said:
again, a diatribe about outsourcing is ok in a topic about BDL but other markets are not?
Given that the possible outsourcing that is being discussed directly involves people employed by DL at BDL, the answer is "yes."

It is those who don't have what it takes to participate in the conversation who are afraid to allow them to go where they will, not me.
It's not an issue of "having what it takes" so much as it's an issue of staying at least marginally on topic. Maybe people are tired of every. f'ing. thread devolving into the same themes...

IN the meantime, there has been no substantive challenge to the idea that BDL has any significant growth ahead of it compared to other far more significant cities including BOS and LAX and SEA.
So what?

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts