NWA Emergence Videos-May 2007

WorldTraveler said:
Josh,
NW built one of the most photogenic passenger terminals in the world at DTW and it continues to reap the rewards and accolades it deserves. And it is staffed by some of the best people in the business.

Smart, very smart.
Personally I'd venture to say its among the best all around facility in the United States. Much better to connect through DTW than ORD IME they handle the weather much better both DL and Metro airport.

I did like the NWA World branding...

Worldperks
Worldtraveler
Worldclub
World Business Class
Worldgateway

am I missing any?

Josh

WorldTraveler said:
but I'm going let Kev relish in the videos which Josh provides... there are other discussions for that.
Gee, that sure is nice of you. :rolleyes:

Maybe you shoulda thought of that before you poured your normal 50lbs. of sand on the topic, and took yet another thread sideways.

And it is staffed by some of the best people in the business.

Damn right.

Personally I'd venture to say its among the best all around facility in the United States. Much better to connect through DTW than ORD IME they handle the weather much better both DL and Metro airport.

I did like the NWA World branding...

Worldperks

Worldclub
World Business Class
Worldgateway

am I missing any?

Josh
I do wish they'd add a few extra taxiways at DTW to eliminate all that dogleg taxiing that it takes depending on some of the runways but other than that it is an outstanding facility.

me too! and I chose my user name long before DL and NW were doing the tango.

Worldtraveler

WorldTraveler said:
wow. just wow.

so you are going to say that pilots engage in behavior that other unions don't?

we could spend pages arguing that point but I'm going let Kev relish in the videos which Josh provides... there are other discussions for that.
Absolutely,  they have no compulsion in outsourcing everyone but themselves.
They have no 'union' spirit... "an injury to one is an injury to all", nope/Nada.

I do have "ENORMOUS" respect for the EAL Pilots that did not scab.

Now as other airlines are hiring overseas pilots, they seek solidarity.
F them!
Just think, the FO on the Malaysian airline event was 27 years old.
When is the last time you have seen that on a 777 in MeriKa?

IMHO, if sky gods want support from the unwashed masses in saving their bacon, they might want to support the operating staff.

B) xut

Back