My Latest US Airways Video

Sorry to see you go but totally understandable. A friendly flight attendant or airport worker is only gonna cut it for so long when you have a very important place to be. "Sorry I'm late for this meeting folks but I DID have a great flight crew". I don't think that would cut it. Our operation is horrible and many like Art without a voice on here are gone as well. Tempe knows the show is just about over and I think THAT has to do with the silence from them. They are running out of options. The big money is leaving and the lower coach fares will NOT cut it.

Travelpro,

Thank you for your kind words and for all you do for your customers. I wish I had the opportunity to fly with you at some point, perhaps in the future.....

Please keep in touch--and rest assured that although I fly elsewhere, I remain a dedicated advocate for customers and employees of US Airways. I refuse to give up on you folks.......

My best to you all.

Jax, awesome video. I love your timing, as usual.

Speaking of the QIK changeover, yesterday we had a meeting at our airline. Our current res hosting contract has expired and we're on a month-to-month agreement and something our CEO asked was "what system do our employees know, what is their feedback, and which one will minimize reaking havoc on our operations?"

I seriously doubt Kirby and Parker asked that question.

My CEO is closely watching the cost, but the fact those questions were asked before the price just shows the difference in calibur between my boss and the US leadership.

Our current res hosting contract has expired and we're on a month-to-month agreement and something our CEO asked was "what system do our employees know, what is their feedback, and which one will minimize reaking havoc on our operations?"

I seriously doubt Kirby and Parker asked that question.
Ya know - I bet they did ask those questions. Unfortunately, they just asked each other......

Jim

Back