My Latest US Airways Video

I'll bet US will finally unseat the reviled Aeroflot as the most despised airline on Earth when you take into account all the complaints to the DOT. In FIVE short months after a baptism in SHARES/QUIK (and whatever other codename the "pig" answers to) this airline has plummeted into a freefall that even Houdini wouldn't touch. I swear that GD desert sun must have fried their brains during the SWITCHOVER! Calling ALL Swammi's.........start your chants and work your magic! :lol:

That video makes me wanna work for Usairways. What a wonderful place to be employeed I bet. You get flight benefits too. Wow Paris after midnight. I love, love LOVE my job. Usairways is great, repeat after me.... :blink: :blink:

That video makes me wanna work for Usairways. What a wonderful place to be employeed I bet. You get flight benefits too. Wow Paris after midnight. I love, love LOVE my job. Usairways is great, repeat after me.... :blink: :blink:
:down: Damn, you've crossed over to the Dark Side! Either that or you are hallucinating. Otherwise drink more Jack.....he'll set you Straight :p

I'll bet US will finally unseat the reviled Aeroflot as the most despised airline on Earth when you take into account all the complaints to the DOT. In FIVE short months after a baptism in SHARES/QUIK (and whatever other codename the "pig" answers to) this airline has plummeted into a freefall that even Houdini wouldn't touch. I swear that GD desert sun must have fried their brains during the SWITCHOVER! Calling ALL Swammi's.........start your chants and work your magic! :lol:

My friend Theresa said if they went through with that SWAMMI f*cking mess that would be the icing on the cake, she'd show um her tatas and be done with this sinking ship.. HAHA "Calling all swammi's"!! love it!

Do you think that they LEARN from there mistakes and how many more at our expense and that of our passengers? I wonder about their insight and what their values really are? I look at our Union and they make more excuses for themselves and for the company they have are all become one. We are the ones paying the price I hope we will be able to with stand the years of neglect ------this is our life at USAirways....Take Care

Obviously some could not see that my post earlier was clearly a JOKE. Kool aid? I am sooooo tired of hearing that. Isn't there something else we could use around here besides "lipstick on a pig", "rose colored glasses" and "kool aid". Again from ANY of my other posts how in hell could someone think I of anyone were a dare I say it, "a kool aid drinker". sigh..... :rolleyes:

One word... KoolAid.
Hardly........Travelpro is one person that regularly speaks their mind along with EMBFA. Funny thing is BOTH are pretty accurate on their assessments. They may state things YOU don't want to hear but at least they have the balls to expose the missteps of the management blunders from within the Company. PineyBob and US1YFare have been relentless in attacking Tempe for continuous screwups and I am glad they have enough interest to never sit back and let Parker and his cronnies impliment ANOTHER stupid idea. I for one will NOT give them an inch.

Hardly........Travelpro is one person that regularly speaks their mind along with EMBFA. Funny thing is BOTH are pretty accurate on their assessments. They may state things YOU don't want to hear but at least they have the balls to expose the missteps of the management blunders from within the Company. PineyBob and US1YFare have been relentless in attacking Tempe for continuous screwups and I am glad they have enough interest to never sit back and let Parker and his cronnies impliment ANOTHER stupid idea. I for one will NOT give them an inch.

Astro,

Neither will we.

Time's up.....time for action. Stay tuned.

I am sorry to say, with apologies to all my friends at US, that I have moved on....until US gets their operational act together I cannot in good conscience consider them as a travel option.

I did AA LGA-RDU-LGA last week, and am in the middle of another AA trip right now--the contrast in service is startling (not the people, the product).

I miss you great guys and gals on the front line, but I can't take the chance of not getting where I need to be, and not being reaccommodated properly if/when things go bad.

My BEST to you all......

Back