Nwa On Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...In the "From BOS" section of the sequence, there is a pic of some guys standing beneath the #1 engine on a DC-9. One of them looks like he's wearing the uniform pants that United issues.

Kev3188 said:
Interesting...In the "From BOS" section of the sequence, there is a pic of some guys standing beneath the #1 engine on a DC-9. One of them looks like he's wearing the uniform pants that United issues.
[post="290520"][/post]​

But this replacement worker takes the prize.

scab%2090.JPG

To Him, "Safety in the Air, Begins With a Moon on the Ground"

Would you want to fly in the aircraft he is working on?

scab%2088.JPG

I'm gonna forward the picture to NWA HQ so they can see the caliber of scabs they hired!

Oneflyer said:
You guys are truely classless.
[post="290544"][/post]​

That isn't me in the picture Dude!

It is a NWA replacement mechanic.

Why is the truth always a problem with you?

I rarely post, but God bless you union folks at NWA. It's a scarey situation, and I do understand that, evidenced by our strike in 1993. Hang tough!

Are you picketing in BOS area?

Good thoughts for all of you!

AA F/A (ret.)

Like none of you hammer heads have ever mooned anyone or done something tasteless. They all look like normal americans trying to make a buck and put food on their table. Don't like then go back to work or find another job.

FA Mikey said:
Both wrong, Its the I hate flight attendants scheduler. Welcome to my world.
[post="290860"][/post]​

Garfield, you cannot possibly be "our" (former TWA) Garfield. At least I hope not.

Garfield1966 said:
Like none of you hammer heads have ever mooned anyone or done something tasteless. They all look like normal americans trying to make a buck and put food on their table. Don't like then go back to work or find another job.
[post="290810"][/post]​

No, maybe in high school, not even then I believe. This guy might be into his first days as a NWA employee. (could be a set-up too)

This guy might work out as a crew scheduler under direct supervision, but I'd never get on a plane if I knew he was making calls about turbine blade defects before a 14 hour over the North Pole.

Garfield, when it comes to scabs, the popular image thrown about is a hardworking american looking for a break so he can buy his Tiny Tim a new set of crutches. I've never seen this person. The ones I've come across are generally opportunistic untrustworthy liars, none who'd I ever trust in a flight crew enviroment to do anything but save their own skin and blame their screwups on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.