Obama leaving his church

But it seems that was never the case until Fox News was there.

But then,did the scrutiny actually awaken some of the congregation to what they had

been listening to all those years?

I don't think so either.

You are probably right. On the latest "sermon", it could have been fabricated by the Obama camp for all we know. It doesn't take a genius to know that the Repub Machine is going to use his church against him. Now, at the very least, he can say that he has detached himself from it all. Perhaps they conceived of this as an idea for him to easily seperate ties???

This is what concern's me about Obama.

Obama get's be called our nation's first African-American, but his white mother was the US Resident and his father married into his nationalitly. After his parent's were divorced, he was raised by his white mother and white grandparents.

He quit his church when it's discovered that some very anti American remark's and other saying's are broadcast. Seem's like a political ploy to save face.

His wife Michelle stated a few months ago that she was "finally" proud to be an American. Was she not proud when she graduated from high school, college, was married found a job or her husband was elected to state and then National politic's?

Eight year's after America was attacked by militant Muslim's we are nominating Barak Hussien Obama. Phsycolically (sp) that is going the Rebublican Attach machine's main thrust or an off shoot. Missouri is going to be a swing state and I can see the Karl Rove wanna be's Swift boating him and instilling a 30 second sound bite that will stick in middle American's gut. I see a train wreck coming

QUOTE (delldude @ Jun 1 2008, 05:41 AM)
He's doing it because its politically expedient and his advisers tell him to.If he wasn't in the running,do you actually think he would resign? I don't.
Precisely... <_<

Ummm..from what I've heard from his "church's" umm.."sermons"...I was concerned that he might have been unfairly, and secretly excommunicated....just for ever even talking with "whitey". ;)