Obama's War on Women

Glenn Quagmire said:
Since Chairs in the House and Senate are seniority based, it will take a while for the females to catch up as they get elected and stay in office. That is one reason why I am opposed to term limits (seniority rules in congress).

You need the Guam tip over guy there for forty years Dude.......

On this crusade of equality......who will be the first NFL defensive linewoman? 

Refrigerator Mary?

865807.jpg

eolesen said:
None, but I did phone it in to one show, and the hosts quickly latched on to the fact that it wasn't just a war on women, but it was a war on old white women.

Obama's surrounded himself with women, and used them as human shields to protect his administration.

Thank you for confirming something for me.

Another great ad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc_AAje-4l0

Too bad her stance on abortion does not even support exceptions for rape or incest.  Guess she has to pander to the conservative white males who still run the GOP.

delldude said:

You need the Guam tip over guy there for forty years Dude.......

On this crusade of equality......who will be the first NFL defensive linewoman? 

Refrigerator Mary?

865807.jpg

That's hot.

Democrat accuses Democrats of a War on Women

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/--MEDIA-ADVISORY---War-On-Women-in-Massachusetts-Sixth-District.html?soid=1116356199651&aid=K9RgRHu1u1M

If only 18% of Congress is women, and there is only 1 Democratic woman governor in the whole country, whose fault is that? Why doesn't the Democratic party run more women? And when they do run, why don't they include them in their poll and demand of themselves the equality for women that they do of the Republicans.
I know, liberals have a problem eating their own dog food...

There are 82 women in the House. Twenty are republicans.

There are 20 women in the Senate. Four of them are republicans.

Out of the 36 females who have serves as governor in the US, 15 have been republican.

While sexism and racism is alive and well in the US, the GOP owns sexism lock stock and barrel. The dems definitely do not have much to brag about but they are leaps and bounds better than the GOP.

You can continue to whine and moan about the fictitious democrat war on women but all you do is draw more and more attention to the blatant sexism of the GOP.

Ms Tree said:
You can continue to whine and moan about the fictitious democrat war on women
And you can continue to believe conservatives are all about keeping women barefoot and pregnant if it makes you feel better.

It's pretty clear liberals place more importance (and attention) on race, gender, and sexual orientation than they do someone's ability to actually represent the best interests of their district or state.

So, you can stick with voting for someone's plumbing or skin color.

I'll stick with voting for the person most likely to understand the ramifications of the legislation before them, as opposed to someone who votes first and asks what it is about later.

Back