US Pilots Labor Discussion 10/13-- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
name='crazystnic' date='31 October 2010 - 11:41 PM'
the west gets the west, the east the east and any additional flying is split.... save millions.

"And the West get's ALL the 9-11 style furloughs while all the FURLOUGHED East pilots get to STEAL their JOBS!!!""

What's wrong with this?

Reactions: 1 person
this could be solved tomorrow... the west gets the west, the east the east and any additional flying is split.... save millions.
Additional flying split. So that would entail west bases in east domiciles and vice versa. While the lids on worm cans are often tight, they can eventually be opened.

I think that unconsidered consequences of the integration of these two hostile groups in terms of crew pairings, checkrides, training, grievances that go nowhere, etc. are all good reasons to either solve the problem by dumping USAPA and unifying the pilots - or - look for a new career outside USAirways. Permanent separate operations is a non-starter.

Does this mean if the DOH is used you will be finding other employment?..............I didn't think so.

Other employment? I don't think so either. But, you are so far off base it is comical.

Early retirement is more like it. But after I milk every last dime out of a corrupt company that would lie to me and default on its contracts with me. They will still pay me, I just won't come to work very often. I would let the furloughee who wanted my position and status so bad do the grunt work and I will stay home and collect.

BTW, don't vote yes on a contract unless it has 100% cancellation pay.

Hasn't the legally elected bargaining agent for US Airways pilots passed a seniority list to the company? I wonder why no one called him on this.

Here's and idea. Have AOL tell the company they won't sue them, just USAPA, get a contract that has a DOH list then sue for the unquestionably ripe DFR. What are you guys afraid of?

The legally elected bargaining agent passed an illegally derived seniority list, and had the company accepted that list they would be colluding with the elected bargaining agent in their unlawful undertaking. The company has already stood before a judge and been release because they refused to accept the DOH list from usapa. To this day, the only combined seniority list accepted at LCC is the Nicolau award. I wonder why no one called him on this, but I am sure Kirby will be called on it in the next PHX crew news.

The problem with your idea is that the West pilots are not stupid. Sure we sue usapa, then the east votes in a new union, or assesses the West pilots only or whatever further illegal bs they can stoop down to. No, I do not think so. The leverage the West has is to keep the company's (the only target that is not moving and has the deeper pockets, and money to lose) feet to the fire.

Here's an idea. How about we all live up to our agreements, stop suing on another, get a better contract that includes the Nic, and share in our combined fortunes equitably.

Reactions: 2 people
To bad so far the COMPANY has decided not to split the additional flying but give it all to the east. usapa has no say and no leverage.

So it is not that we keep what we had you keep what you had. It is you get everything the west gets nothing. That is what the east really wants.

You think that has something to do with we are paid less? These guys are bean counters remember?
Maybe you should of supported pay parity until a contract is passed and then maybe the company would share the flying?

and no sorry I don't want anything of the west..

I laugh when I see how desperate and paranoid you guys are...

LOA 93 is better than the NIC

Reactions: 2 people
crazystnic said:
Easy, because you are dealing with thieves that want to steal your job!! They are not happy with what they have, they always want more.l

I think that unconsidered consequences of the integration of these two hostile groups in terms of crew pairings, checkrides, training, grievances that go nowhere, etc. are all good reasons to either solve the problem by dumping USAPA and unifying the pilots - or - look for a new career outside USAirways.

I believe the USAPA leaders have a new ploy in mind. It involves USAPA actually dumping USAPA.

That is to say Mike Cleary is in bed with the Teamsters. And I believe the ploy is to decertify USAPA and bring Teamsters on board as the next new union. Because Cleary realizes that USAPA doesn't have the horsepower to get the job done and has found another "$eeham" that has told him, "get your guys with us and we'll delliver your DOH list."

Just my opinion of course, but all of a sudden Teamster reps will be showing up as "special guests" November 18 PHL Domicile meeting to tell us the virtues and benefits of being a Teamster.

USAPA knows they can't win, and the delay strategy is losing steam. This will be the nest move from the USAPA leadership that will drag the majority of USAirways pilots down for the benefit of the AFO club.

I laugh when I see how desperate and paranoid you guys are...

LOA 93 is better than the NIC

Speaking of desperation. I noticed the E-170 pilots plea to Parker for an improved contract. I actually felt bad for them. Their situation is pretty dire and there is no end in sight. They're desperate. It's obvious. So I wouldn't be very comfortable...if I were you....with the notion that ALL east pilots feel LOA93 is better than the Nic.

They'll vote for improved pay and QOL in a nano-second. USAPA knows this as well.

Other employment? I don't think so either. But, you are so far off base it is comical.

Early retirement is more like it. But after I milk every last dime out of a corrupt company that would lie to me and default on its contracts with me. They will still pay me, I just won't come to work very often. I would let the furloughee who wanted my position and status so bad do the grunt work and I will stay home and collect.

BTW, don't vote yes on a contract unless it has 100% cancellation pay.

After all, integrity matters. :blink:

The legally elected bargaining agent passed an illegally derived seniority list,

Here's an idea. How about we all live up to our agreements, stop suing on another, get a better contract that includes the Nic, and share in our combined fortunes equitably.

Illegally derived? We will see, I don't know.

Great idea, we've lived up to ours, so you guys stop suing,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts