On Time Performance

US1YFARE

Believe me, every employee would like to hear the words that you just posted. It is greatly appreciated. You, though are one of the very few and I mean very few. Every day agents do go out of their way to help passengers and go beyond their authority to do so but a minute number of those agents ever get a commendation but they sure do hear about it if it is a complaint. This business is a very thankless business.

As far as you staying with US because of the service and hard working employees. Well is it worth the aggravation on those trips that don't go so smoothly or may not go so smoothly from here on out or when the day comes when you or your company loses a boat load of money when US surprises employees and customers alike with liquidation. I know by your status that you have been a loyal US customer and it is appreciated I just hope that you and all the others who fly US don't get burned in the near future like the employees have. Just keep in mind that US management cares nothing for its employees and long ago stopped caring about customer service. My advice...take your miles and run as fast as you can before you get the royal shaft also.

Weather certainly isn't helping.

AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) Real-time Status

Due to WEATHER, WIND, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 1 hour and 38 minutes.

WestCoastGuy said:
I understand yesterday in PHL, after the ruling was announced about the 21% pay cut, some rampers walked off and refused to load some flights. One pilot told me last night he waited over a hour after the psgrs were on, for someone to come load bags. Same thing on the next inbnd from PHL. Over hour hold to get some sup's to come load the bags. The company reaps what it sews...
[post="191731"][/post]​

Sup's loading bags... Were they wearing ties? Did they take off their jackets?

But most important... When you pulled out your camera to take their picture, did you say, "SAY CHEEEEEESE!"

DCD said:
Lets change things a bit.
Yes, actually. I find it very scary that management would retailiate to the extent to make the employees that have cared for their customers for so long so miserable and that they would have so much animosity that their sole goal was to attempt to put a employee in the poor house. That energy could be better used doing more productive things. Such as leading the employees and the company out of bankruptcy.
[post="192603"][/post]​

You just don't get it. If you work (and trade in money that represents that work) and receive a ticket for service then you would be piised if you did not get what your work deserved. How would you feel if the Captain announced that though your ticket says you have two legs from TPA to BOS, we need you to get off at CLT and find your own way to BOS (if you still really want to go there.) We did not plan well and you need to agree to this because it will help save the airline so you can continue to get from TPA to CLT.

You better continue flying with us or you may jepordize the TPA to PHL passengers that don't mind walking from CLT in exchange for their 2nd leg. And NO, we do not appreciate your sacrifice. Deal with it or quit.

Phoenix said:
You just don't get it. If you work (and trade in money that represents that work) and receive a ticket for service then you would be piised if you did not get what your work deserved. How would you feel if the Captain announced that though your ticket says you have two legs from TPA to BOS, we need you to get off at CLT and find your own way to BOS (if you still really want to go there.) We did not plan well and you need to agree to this because it will help save the airline so you can continue to get from TPA to CLT.

You better continue flying with us or you may jepordize the TPA to PHL passengers that don't mind walking from CLT in exchange for their 2nd leg. And NO, we do not appreciate your sacrifice. Deal with it or quit.
[post="192687"][/post]​
I guess that means you agree with me.

UseYourHead said:
Is it smart to punish the customer?

The rest of these kinds of actions only hurt your fellow work force and custimers, and you will end up getting fired to boot.
[post="191739"][/post]​

28yrsnojob said:
:down: time for a slow down you get what yoy pay for
[post="192183"][/post]​

crusher said:
PHL is just a typical example of the union mentality. Don't these idiots ever realize that they are not hurting the company but instead driving away the very passengers we need to keep going? The only ones they hurt are themselves and the rest of the employees who now have to work extra to make up for a "union job action".
[post="192555"][/post]​

repeet said:
If you don't like how you're being treated at US Airways, just leave.
[post="192619"][/post]​

The union mentality can kiss my rosy red a@#$%s!!! :angry:

repeet said:
TheLazarusman,

Oh, what a wicked web we weave.

Here's my quote in context:
[post="192844"][/post]​
Repeet, I wasn't trying to quote you out of context. I actually was agreeing with you. It does sound stupid to the employees. So does all the union mentality b.s. I keep hearing. Sorry if I was misunderstood.