On Time Every Time

D-Day is approaching folks...
Mark Jan 28th on your calander. That's the day How the "West Was Won", comes to the east. Not only are you to be in proper uniform, you better not get caught doing anything that won't get the airplane off "On Time Every Time". Think of the color Pink as in slips if you think I'm kidding. The company will say grieve it, We will hear it in a couple of years till then "Bye now, See Ya, Wouldn't Want to Be Ya". And a whole new batch of new hires comes around. It's gonna get ugly, so don't wear white.

Any attempt to convert us to Stepford Wives is misguided. "How the West was Won"? ok.......... :blink:
Don't need to be told how to dress, how to act, how to do my job. They need to clean their own house first starting a CHQ.

Just MY opinion.

There will be nowhere to hide. I KNOW...we'll hide behind our newly-found faith--->looky View attachment 6833

(no comments from political nutcases please)

Well..I can't speak for all..but I know that I'm just terrified outta' my poor tiny mind by ANYTHING the west Koolaide enthusiasts, or otherwise Budweiser sodden roaches threaten :lol:

Cue Bart in Blazing Saddles: "Somebody help me!!"..."Shut up!...I'll blow this niggah's head off"...."He's not bluffing folks". In any case? = Those morons could take this "job" and shove it....they can't take anything that's actually me though ;)

Do you make an agents hourly rate?
That is an apples to oranges kind of question. I'm sure I make more than an agent per hour. However I get paid for FLIGHT hours. So in a 15 hour day I may get paid 5 hours. Doing multiple boardings per day unpaid and then sits in the airport in between flights unpaid. So if you divide the hours per day by the flight pay I earned it really evens out. You tell someone that you make 30 some bucks an hour it sounds like you are rich....most people think $30/ hour X 40 hours a week. Not the case here though. The game is to try and pick trips with one long flight so you may be on duty a tad more than flight time. Europe is a prime example. Check in 90 minutes before departure and fly one flight, one boarding AND get international pay. Long overnight and repeat home. Of course if you are junior, you are at the mercy of scheduling and get stuck with those nasty long days and minimum pay.