One Debate Down. . .

twuer

Veteran
Jul 9, 2003
The Jim Little debate is now history and for those who came, we received some good information and a special thanks to Jim for coming to talk with us.

Now comes the rank and file. Amfa did not choose to attend the first rank and file debate so the question now is will they make the next one scheduled for the 27th? I myself would like to see the rank fo file panel of three representing each union match wits but since Delle has said no to that, will the members stand up and speak for themselves? I have not heard a specific yes or no coming from the organizing amfa members on whether or not they will attend. I see no sense in prolonging the "anticipation" if amfa members are not going to show. So, what's it going to be? Yes or no? Decision, are you going to stand up and give an answer or is Delle doing your talking for you these days?

Don't leave a brother hangin'!!! :D

I won't be there TWUer and I would bet good money that there will be no other AMFA supporters there at all if they did not come to hammer on Jim Little I think you know whether they will come to yell back and fourth with a bunch of their Union brothers who do not have any authority or represent anything other than their own opinions.

I think this meeting will be a waste of money I am betting you will be bored to tears if you go. ;)

Back