I Hear Amfa May Show On The 15th.

Checking it Out

Veteran
Apr 3, 2003
I Hear Amfa may show on the 15th?

Every since Amfa distributed a flyer last year hinting to a debate and the TWU accepted the challenge and set a location and time the rhetoric has been flying. Amfa really has no choice but to except the challenge or loss face. It has been hard for Amfa; normally they set the guidelines and location for such an important event.

Amfa is having a hard time excepting such a major deviation from the norm. Keep in mind this has been designed for anyone to attend and the Rank and File debaters are welcome to bring professionals in to help answer questions as needed. The room has been reserved with expansion capabilities. The Moderator has been picked and has nothing to do with either the TWU or Amfa. So he/she has nothing to gain.

Rumor on the floor in Tulsa is that AMFA plans on having Dave Stewart, Bob Owens and Dan Cunningham at the meeting on the 15th with Delle-Femine, Kevin Wildermouth, Reis, Kevin McCorimick and Possibly Lee Seham their to attend the Debate. Some of these names may be substituted. I also understand that Amfa has been willing to pay for these individuals to attend if they can be released from work.

Don Rogers, Dave Stewart and the many other key organizers in Tulsa have been working many years to see this come to a flop. They have everything riding on the next 6 weeks. They have to determine at what point do they file vs. the amount of cards expiring. They announced the drive started mid March but in reality it started before that date. There are cards expiring on a daily bases and many have retired or left AA. In April 2001 they claimed to have over 50 % and at USAir in June of last year they claimed to have 54% when in reality they had neither. It is easy to inflate numbers to regenerate the organizers. But at which point is enough -enough? There has been millions of dollars spent on both sides. Unfortunately it is the members who have lost.

I hope over the next few weeks that the Amfa organizers will realize that their wants are not the majority. A Signed card is a sure sign of being outsourced. Amfa will never be able to overcome the statements and their performance since taking over at NW. The devastation they have caused is eruptible and AA will take full advantage of the situation.

Amfa repeatedly says the same statement;

WE DO NOT BELIEVE THE TWU/AA SCOPE CLAUSE IS UNENFORCEBLE.

You have to decide if you are willing to give your job away to third party maintenance. That is Reality under Amfa!!! Amfa wantabes have openly admitted and even Bob Owens own past president Schalk voted to eliminate the Maintenance Bases. :shock:

Another CIO Fishing Expedition.

I REPEAT ONCE MORE....

A USUAL OUR RESPONSE WILL HIT HARD AND FAST, AND WILL COME WITHOUT WARNING....

Quit spending your time on the internet trying to find out what we have prepared for you. Your answer will NOT be availed here.

But surely when it does come you will not have any difficulty knowing what happened and who was behind it.

If I were you, I would be fishing in the pond of your own TWU Local Presidents for what they have planned instead of fishing in the pond where we are not biting. You have group of Local Presidents that could end your debate in short order.

Never forget, a forced signature on a letter of allegiance does not hold as much weight as you may wish.

Checking it Out said:
I Hear Amfa may show on the 15th?

Every since Amfa distributed a flyer last year hinting to a debate and the TWU accepted the challenge and set a location and time the rhetoric has been flying. Amfa really has no choice but to except the challenge or loss face. It has been hard for Amfa; normally they set the guidelines and location for such an important event.

Amfa is having a hard time excepting such a major deviation from the norm. Keep in mind this has been designed for anyone to attend and the Rank and File debaters are welcome to bring professionals in to help answer questions as needed. The room has been reserved with expansion capabilities. The Moderator has been picked and has nothing to do with either the TWU or Amfa. So he/she has nothing to gain.

Rumor on the floor in Tulsa is that AMFA plans on having Dave Stewart, Bob Owens and Dan Cunningham at the meeting on the 15th with Delle-Femine, Kevin Wildermouth, Reis, Kevin McCorimick and Possibly Lee Seham their to attend the Debate. Some of these names may be substituted. I also understand that Amfa has been willing to pay for these individuals to attend if they can be released from work.

Don Rogers, Dave Stewart and the many other key organizers in Tulsa have been working many years to see this come to a flop. They have everything riding on the next 6 weeks. They have to determine at what point do they file vs. the amount of cards expiring. They announced the drive started mid March but in reality it started before that date. There are cards expiring on a daily bases and many have retired or left AA. In April 2001 they claimed to have over 50 % and at USAir in June of last year they claimed to have 54% when in reality they had neither. It is easy to inflate numbers to regenerate the organizers. But at which point is enough -enough? There has been millions of dollars spent on both sides. Unfortunately it is the members who have lost.

I hope over the next few weeks that the Amfa organizers will realize that their wants are not the majority. A Signed card is a sure sign of being outsourced. Amfa will never be able to overcome the statements and their performance since taking over at NW. The devastation they have caused is eruptible and AA will take full advantage of the situation.

You have to decide if you are willing to give your job away to third party maintenance. That is Reality under Amfa!!! Amfa wantabes have openly admitted and even Bob Owens own past president Schalk voted to eliminate the Maintenance Bases. :shock:
Lieing again? Chuck did not vote to eliminate the maint bases.

You are pathetic.

I have not decided if I am going to attend either of those meetings, however I do have off on the 14th & 15th. If you have one in NY I will make every effort to attend.

I was never approached or offered compensation by AMFA to go.

And another thing. While we all make errors your posts are downright embarrassing to the profession. Please tell me that you never get near a log book.

It's 'ever since', not "every since".

'accept the challenge' not "except the challenge".

'accepting such a major deviation'

"regenerate the organizers"?

"the devastatation they have caused is 'eruptable'"?

In the past I've seen you use "are" instead of "our", "there" instead of "their", "than" instead of "then" and other errors that make us envision the banjo playing genetically challenged individual sitting on a porch in the movie "Deliverance".

Then(than) again, since you are(our) representing the TWU, maybe you should just (jest) keep (kip) doing what you are doing.

TWU informer said:
Another CIO Fishing Expedition.

I REPEAT ONCE MORE....

A USUAL OUR RESPONSE WILL HIT HARD AND FAST, AND WILL COME WITHOUT WARNING....

Quit spending your time on the internet trying to find out what we have prepared for you. Your answer will NOT be availed here.

But surely when it does come you will not have any difficulty knowing what happened and who was behind it.

If I were you, I would be fishing in the pond of your own TWU Local Presidents for what they have planned instead of fishing in the pond where we are not biting. You have group of Local Presidents that could end your debate in short order.

Never forget, a forced signature on a letter of allegiance does not hold as much weight as you may wish.
Oooooooooooooooh! You're scaring me Informer!! :( :( :(

Where do you fish??????? :)

From BOB. . .
And another thing. While we all make errors your posts are downright embarrassing to the profession. Please tell me that you never get near a log book.

It's 'ever since', not "every since".

'accept the challenge' not "except the challenge".

'accepting such a major deviation'

"regenerate the organizers"?

"the devastatation they have caused is 'eruptable'"?

In the past I've seen you use "are" instead of "our", "there" instead of "their", "than" instead of "then" and other errors that make us envision the banjo playing genetically challenged individual sitting on a porch in the movie "Deliverance".

Then(than) again, since you are(our) representing the TWU, maybe you should just (jest) keep (kip) doing what you are doing.

We're getting to you to aren't we BOB!!!! A bit of venting going on??!! I guess you were an English major??!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What does your post have to do with ENY (oops, any) issue?????!!!!! You're nit-pickin' now you Knew (oops New) Yorker You!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CIO quote, "You have to decide if you are willing to give your job away to third party maintenance. That is Reality under Amfa!!!"

Tokyo CIOs, since the contract WILL NOT BE ABROGATED when AMFA becomes AA M&R's representative, how will there be massive outsourcing and layoffs with the current ironclad language? Is there a LOOPHOLE somewhere in the language that the TWU knows about that they hope AA MANAGEMENT doesn't find out about? Now that would be a great question for someone to ask at the debate.

NOTE:Since this is at least the 5th time this question has been addressed to Tokyo CIOs, no response is required or expected.

Bob sorry if you have to look at the spelling, the content is correct. English and writing were not my best subject. If you read on down you will also see other mistakes.

Like;

Probably should have read;

AMFA BELIEVES THE TWU/AA SCOPE CLAUSE IS UNENFORCEBLE!

Sorry for any errrrrors!!!!!! :up:

TWU informer said:
Has the resemblance of Drippy Quill?
Not following you here Informer? Can you explain. I think Drippy Quill appeared during my absence. For or against AMFA???? Just curious. (and don't get all paranoid on me!!) ;) Not looking for anyone to sign any letters! :lol:

Actually what will happen is, it will take several years for amfa to come up to speed and by that time the changes will already be done and amfa will be funneling money to the Seham/McCormick group to spend with no accountability.

Amfa=Job loss at AA and = Job gains to 3rd Party Maintenance. History will repeat itself under amfa if they ever were to get in at AA. highly unlikely at this point.

CIO quote "Actually what will happen is, it will take several years for amfa to come up to speed and by that time the changes will already be done and amfa will be funneling money to the Seham/McCormick group to spend with no accountability."

WITH IRON CLAD LANGUAGE, CONTRACT AMENDABLE DEC31,2008???Flimsy indeed!!!