I Hear Amfa May Show On The 15th.

CIO quote "Actually what will happen is, it will take several years for amfa to come up to speed and by that time the changes will already be done and amfa will be funneling money to the Seham/McCormick group to spend with no accountability."

WITH IRON CLAD LANGUAGE, CONTRACT AMENDABLE DEC31,2008???Flimsy indeed!!!

Actually third Party Maintenance is term anfa has utilized to retain members. If you have 40%+/- on layoff it certainly gurrantees the members cannot remove you if you fail to perform.

Birdman it is apparent you did not read the contract, I know I will be presenting suggestions for our contract Negotiatioins to take place in 2006.

The fact is our contract is not AMENDABLE until Jan. 1 2009 so you can start negotiating anytime you want but the fact is and we all know it
there will not be a new contract until after Jan. 1 2009 :lol:

The TWU commonly lies about there being a new contract in 2006
when in fact they all know that since our contract is not AMENDABLE UNTIL
2009 that means we are not free to strike until that date and if we cannot strike then we have no chance of negotiating a good contract, so what would be the point of starting such a pointless endeaver in 2006. :shock:

NOTHING

PLEASE STOP LIEING :shock:

also CIO you will not be an officer anymore in 2006 or 2009 you will be back on the floor with the rest of us. :lol: :lol:

So CIO, if TeAAm TWU represents us in 2006, the compAAny will be OBLIGATED to listen to your PROPOSALS and bargain in good faith. If an agreement cannot be reached????And when AMFA takes over by 2006 there will already have been massive layoffs and outsourcing to, yes Buck, 3rd party maintenance??? I believe Raptor has it correct, and yes, that's what I READ in Article 47.

BTW CIO, you will be perfectly welcome along with the rest of the AMFA membership to make suggestions at any time.

Checking it Out said:
Actually third Party Maintenance is term anfa has utilized to retain members. If you have 40%+/- on layoff it certainly gurrantees the members cannot remove you if you fail to perform.
And with the TWU you can never recall an International officer!

Actually Bob if the charges are valid it takes only one member to start an investigation on anyone within the TWU. Unlike amfa who needs 25% of the members including layoffs.

The TWU Informer has answered the original Question on another thread that amfa potential members plan to show on Thursday, It will be a very Informed Debate.

Everyone is welcome encluding the Presidents and unlike amfa you will not be kicked out of the meeting.

Checking it Out said:
Actually Bob if the charges are valid it takes only one member to start an investigation on anyone within the TWU. Unlike amfa who needs 25% of the members including layoffs.

The TWU Informer has answered the original Question on another thread that amfa potential members plan to show on Thursday, It will be a very Informed Debate.

Everyone is welcome encluding the Presidents and unlike amfa you will not be kicked out of the meeting.
Validity of the charges is irrelevant. What it all comes down to is Sonny Halls will. I'm sure that every person that "Stalin" or "Saddam Hussain" ever executed was duly charged and convicted. The question is whether or not they were offered a fair trial. "Any" trial is not a fair trial.

Several members from our Local has pressed charges against International officers. How does someone investigate themself?

When one members charged Jim Little with wasting union funds by using too much postage for the "reasons to stay with the TWU" pamphlet. Pamplets that he says he is sending out that bears a signature apparently of Jim Little the Internationals response to him says that Jim Little had nothing to do with the pamphlet! No only do they lie, but they tell stupid lies that are easy to challenge. That is because we have feeble minded old misfits who were not that sharp to begin with running this union.

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 2,067

Birdman it is apparent you did not read the contract, I know I will be presenting suggestions for our contract Negotiatioins to take place in 2006.

--------------------

Will Amfa wantabes show up on Jan. 15 to debate the TWU?

cio, what contract? We still have NOT received the FULL printed version of concessions yet. Why? That is because the company and company union are still working on issues and wording.

And what debate is on the 15th? The twu's make believe debate where they are having RETIRED and PAID union officials attend? You certainly are not only a coward but a stupid one at that. To hear the truth and listen to facts all you have to do is go to the Brady Theatre on the 17th. I'll be there. Come and introduce yourself. It would be interesting to see what a stupid coward looks like. Just wear your Team TWU.

From what I understand Ken the company and Union have agreed to NEVER print the contract because it is on Jetnet supposably available to all anytime also the company says that if an employee has to have a copy they can simply print the whole contract from Jetnet, I guess even on company paper.

That is what I have been told ken from the company and the Union.

Ken you are showing your colors, Coop is correct, it's accessable on the Jetnet and I'm sure your local will be happy to give you a copy.

Cooper said:
From what I understand Ken the company and Union have agreed to NEVER print the contract because it is on Jetnet supposably available to all anytime also the company says that if an employee has to have a copy they can simply print the whole contract from Jetnet, I guess even on company paper.

Maybe a form of cost cutting??? Sounds reasonable to me. Not business savvy to print up the contract for everybody now is it? I'm willing to use my own paper aren't you???? ;)

twuer said:
Cooper said:

Maybe a form of cost cutting??? Sounds reasonable to me. Not business savvy to print up the contract for everybody now is it? I'm willing to use my own paper aren't you???? ;)
What was the VALUE from the $620 Million placed on this savings in the "active engagement" between company and company union?

TWU informer said:
twuer said:
Cooper said:

What was the VALUE from the $620 Million placed on this savings in the "active engagement" between company and company union?
Ease up Informer. I was just talking about some paper! GEEZ!!!!!