I Hear Amfa May Show On The 15th.

twuer said:
TWU informer said:
WHAT PART OF...

Don’t Expect AMFA or AMFA Organizers to Show at the TWU Debate

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Hey Informer,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
You did show up.

But you should have come in to the debate. You and Dan and Don and Gary. You were the guys we needed for the AMFA panel. 3 plus a cheerleader!!

But, not to rib too much, and give credit where credit is due, you did a FINE job holding up that counter out in the lobby!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. See you Saturday. . . ;)
There was not a debate. It was a twu love fest with a new UB record for all the twu clowns that had to be paid to be there. To pull in former employees and current employees that are not even in our craft and class is completely moronic. I suppose they had to have someone there because the AA mechanics in Tulsa did not show. With good reason.

It baffles the mind, the twu claims how great they are but they can't make a concerted effort that they truly want to represent us by having a debate at a time when members not on UB can come.

It just goes to show they (the twu) don't give a damn. :unsure:

It is a shame the amfa members are so full of themselfs they fail to see the real world.

Retires are very important, and have a stake since any future negotiations could have an impact on them and their families.

Checking it Out said:
It is a shame the amfa members are so full of themselfs they fail to see the real world.

Retires are very important, and have a stake since any future negotiations could have an impact on them and their families.
CIO,

Are they "the retired personel" going to get a ballot from the NMB?

Is this the "target audience" the PR Frim is sending you to convince? $5,000 a month to target non-voters, what the hell is that?

Do you even understand how the NMB Represtational Manual and the process is applied in a dispute?

Checking it Out said:

It is you cio that is in a FANTASY WORLD. The only reason your fighting is to keep your 514 officers pay and the hope of an office next to Sunny the coward. YOU ARE SUCH A JOKE!!!!!!

Hackman said:
twuer said:
TWU informer said:
WHAT PART OF...

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Hey Informer,

You did show up.

But you should have come in to the debate. You and Dan and Don and Gary. You were the guys we needed for the AMFA panel. 3 plus a cheerleader!!

But, not to rib too much, and give credit where credit is due, you did a FINE job holding up that counter out in the lobby!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was not a debate. It was a twu love fest with a new UB record for all the twu clowns that had to be paid to be there. To pull in former employees and current employees that are not even in our craft and class is completely moronic. I suppose they had to have someone there because the AA mechanics in Tulsa did not show. With good reason.

It baffles the mind, the twu claims how great they are but they can't make a concerted effort that they truly want to represent us by having a debate at a time when members not on UB can come.

We showed up in full force! Where were you and your AMFA wannabes?????

Hiding in a corner somewhere afraid to show their faces and afraid to face the truth, that's where!!!!

Oh, except for Dave, Dan, Don and Gary. They were in the lobby holding up the counters and bouncing off each other's egos!!!! What a joke!!!!!

Hey twuer, glad to "see" you there. I don't know which one you were but I was there with the Kansas City group.

To bad Dave and Don didn't come in to support thier guys.
I have to say that the guys that did show up showed more courage than thier leaders did.

twuer said:
Hackman said:
twuer said:
TWU informer said:
WHAT PART OF...

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Hey Informer,

You did show up.

We showed up in full force! Where were you and your AMFA wannabes?????

Hiding in a corner somewhere afraid to show their faces and afraid to face the truth, that's where!!!!

Oh, except for Dave, Dan, Don and Gary. They were in the lobby holding up the counters and bouncing off each other's egos!!!! What a joke!!!!!
You showed in full force huh??? Why did you have stock clerks, rampers, and the retired at your full force farce??? Couldn't get enough M@R????? The people that were there, were they being PAID???? YES SIR!!!!!

I will be at the Brady tomorrow twu clown. Did you call your cowardly heros at the twu International and ask them to help you defend your union????

Pssst, a little twu secret: THE twu INTERNATIONAL are COWARDS!!!!!!! WHERE ARE THEY????

The twu International would rather have your ass on the line than there's.

AGAIN and AGAIN, THEY HANG YOU twu BELIEVERS OUT TO DRY!!!!!!

Just goes down on record as another failure of the twu. :up: :up: :up:

See ya tomorrow at the Brady. :angry:

mojo13 said:
Hey twuer, glad to "see" you there. I don't know which one you were but I was there with the Kansas City group.

I have to say that the guys that did show up showed more courage than thier leaders did.
I'm sure I saw you but didn't "see" you.

I couldn't agree with you more. I felt a little bad for the first guy who asked a question in the second meeting. But I guess he had it coming to him and with no other support form his AMFA cohorts. I thought it was a bit funny though, he left the room then came back a bit later and wanted to ask another question but ran out of time. I would be willing to bet that the boys outside who were scared to come in sent him back in to ask a question for them. They left him to be eaten by the "wolves" didn't they??? :shock:

Thanks for your help!! I'll be "seeing" you!

twuer,

I did not send anyone to ask a question.

But if I had, it would have been a simple show of hands amongst your supporters, and asked...

"How many in this room are in the mechanic and related craft or class and will be receiving a ballot"?

The honest answer would have embarrassed you, and then you would claim what, that there were 2500 there that could vote? Or would it have been reported as 3500?

The number of jobs you saved jumped from 10,000 all the way to 12,000 within the last two weeks. Can you elaborate on specifically where that increase savings actually happened? Did we give up another concession for jobs that we didn't get to vote on, nor do we know about?

You know what is unbelievable? You actually distributed a flyer today claiming there were 1,000 in attendance, the flyer was attached to the Tulsa World Article which reported NO MORE than 400. What the hell was that, over? You are distributing conflicting facts in the same packet now??????????