Parker no shows on Larry King

WOW!@!?!! You've even managed to get top-of-the-hour Breaking News on AC360 after having had Larry King devote an entire hour to this issue. You can't buy this kind of press!!! And what the HELL does Doogie have to do at 9pm thats so important as to turn down the living legend that is Larry King when such a pressing issue is at hand, and a captive national audience to boot. Could they not have at least gotten Kirby on the phone?

to answer your ???. Doug will have a another "sex on the beach" with a VODKA chaser .

and Scott would just settle for sex from anywhere ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No the sandcastle can't answer to this so lets just bury our heads in the sand and hope it blows over.

that's the high cost of doing cheap.

Surely someone must know where he is .... someone of his notoriety doesn't disappear into the woodwork in DC at nine at night! I noticed CNN deleted all reference to his appearance on the L.K. website.

There has got to be a credible answer to this disappointing development! :unsure:

2B
:shock: There is; Parker's pissed to the max. Try looking at this rationally. Anderson Cooper is yoweling about which airline doesn't fly with enough fuel and this is not a story that is going away in one day. Fasten your seat belts! This is going to be a very bumpy ride! :down:

Good luck doug! Make us proud ..

Remember , with our stock so low , you don’t have to worry as much about “saying the right things “ etc .. be blunt , be honest , be hard hitting , make it a memorable Larry king!
Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think?

Did you see the "Breaking News" on CNN after Larry signed off?

US Airways pilots filed FAA safety reports about the company violating the Captain's Authority over the fuel loads on some international flights.

The reporters were really all over the conflict between management and the pilots. It made it sound as if the company is pushing fuel economy over safety.

Whew!

I was told that I would be replaced, and I was. Is that good enough?

Who told you that? You know the FAR's. Was it the chief pilot or Parker himself?? :rolleyes:
NO PILOT EVER HAS TO TURN A WHEEL IF HE DOESN'T THINK HE HAS ENOUGH FUEL. :angry:

If I have to, I'll get the FAR for you. And no, that is "not good enough".

UU

:shock: There is; Parker's pissed to the max. Try looking at this rationally. Anderson Cooper is yoweling about which airline doesn't fly with enough fuel and this is not a story that is going away in one day. Fasten your seat belts! This is going to be a very bumpy ride! :down:

Doug Parker represents us as employees and he let alot of us down. Too not even call for one minute and explain to CNN over the live telecast, is to say the least suspicious. I'm not suggesting anything but his actions warrant follow up by the board. I hope he's concerned because the media is going to have a field day with us. I wouldn't put it past WN to come up with something similar to the " Beverage Add "

Who told you that? You know the FAR's. Was it the chief pilot or Parker himself?? :rolleyes:
NO PILOT EVER HAS TO TURN A WHEEL IF HE DOESN'T THINK HE HAS ENOUGH FUEL. :angry:

If I have to, I'll get the FAR for you. And no, that is "not good enough".

UU
I do know the FARs. ALPA, apparently, did not.

I went home from PIT, the secretary (mary) tried to moderate the situation. The PHL chief pilot is at fault for the problem. ALPA tried to grease the PHL chief pilots office and failed, thanks Tosi, you freak.

Guess We all will be looking for another job!! " USAirways is Unsafe to fly" Thanks USAPA! And to think I supported you! WOW!! :angry:

QUOTE DEL BY MOD

At least we don't have to worry about her flying US. She said she will fly Virgin America where they have new airplanes and great service.

Doug Parker represents us as employees and he let alot of us down. Too not even call for one minute and explain to CNN over the live telecast, is to say the least suspicious. I'm not suggesting anything but his actions warrant follow up by the board. I hope he's concerned because the media is going to have a field day with us. I wouldn't put it past WN to come up with something similar to the " Beverage Add "

He sure does represent you but I don't think he let you down. You are so right about the media! That's the point, isn't it? My bet is that he is livid. Not that he hasn't blindsided you many times and by "you" I mean the employees. I think he was blindsided by the ad in USA Today and made furious by it.

He sure does represent you but I don't think he let you down. You are so right about the media! That's the point, isn't it? My bet is that he is livid. Not that he hasn't blindsided you many times and by "you" I mean the employees. I think he was blindsided by the ad in USA Today and made furious by it.

I don't blame him for not going on Larry King( Jesus Christ, How old is he anyway? A 100?
) :down:

Back