Parker released from jail

B) OK here I go.....First: With all the money DP has made on the ***LOL Merger*** has he never heard of a LIMO.
Second: His excuse for drinking and driving was??? ***because of the Delta fiasco..........BOO HOO*** :oops:
Third: He was put in an area where they usually hold the ladies.......... This guy is a real embarrassment to the male population.

No excuses.... :cop: You drank you drove :cop: .....it's time DP stands up (without his entourage to hold his hand) and just says "I WAS WRONG....NO EXCUSES....I WAS WRONG"
But men like DP don't believe they are wrong for they see themselves as being above the average everyday Joe. HE IS THE CEO :disguise: .....the big guy the guy with all the cards in his hand and you are just chips to throw around to bet with. DP is the joke....he has made himself a joke by showing his arrogance and his grave-indifference. What he needs to do now is gather his indifference and head on down the yellow brick road......maybe one day he will find OZ.

Second: His excuse for drinking and driving was??? ***because of the Delta fiasco..........BOO HOO*** :oops:

First, I'm not making excuses for doug .what he did was stupid. But he never used Delta as an "excuse". The media's the one that kept reporting he was arrested "hours after the failed Delta merger".

Out of curiosity, it was reported that the DA dropped a second DUI charge and I believe the speeding charge, how do you get two DUI charges in one night?

It's time to let this one go already--look forward not back.

There are more important issues ahead like the res migration etc...

Leave Doug alone already.
Art w/ all due respect....I wasn't picking on Doug, I was asking a generic question on how do you get 2 DUI charges at once....

Art w/ all due respect....I wasn't picking on Doug, I was asking a generic question on how do you get 2 DUI charges at once....

LD3. I know nothing about the AZ. laws but in some states there are 2 alternate ways of charging one act. However you could only be sentenced for one act. In most cases even if the person pleads guilty to one act the other is dropped for the purposes of the sentencing.

B) Second: His excuse for drinking and driving was??? ***because of the Delta fiasco..........BOO HOO*** :oops:
No excuses.... :cop: You drank you drove :cop: .....it's time DP stands up (without his entourage to hold his hand) and just says "I WAS WRONG....NO EXCUSES....I WAS WRONG"

Uuuhhh...... :unsure: ....ever read the Hub/ Just Plane News/THIS SITE?

On all of the above, you are WRONG!!

For guidance regarding Mr Parkers conduct please refer to pages 26 & 27 of the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, published November 30, 2005.

More interesting reading is also on page 31 of said same booklet under the heading of waivers.

The page 30 heading under Disciplinary Measures provides significant guidance to employees regarding knowledge of or participation in unethical, unlawful activities and policy violations. It appears that as an employee you are DUTY BOUND under the terms and conditions set forth to report the above activities or face disciplinary action yourself.

So now the question becomes what is a loyal employee to do?

Also take note that the anonymous Hotline number is staffed by a third party and one not need leave their name.

What does all this mean? I've no idea, I'm bored and awake. It is however quite amazing what lands in ones mailbox from time to time :D

:up: :up: :up: :up: