Paycuts At Ual! Article.

This is good :down: Seems to me that this road has been traveled before.

"United Airlines workers may get equity in the company after it comes out of bankruptcy protection, the airline's chief operating officer said. The workers' pay and benefits package will be similar to those of their peers in the industry, Pete McDonald told employees in a recorded message. The Wall Street Journal/Dow Jones 12/06/04".

Borescope,

Sad isn't it? The reality being the ONLY ones to profit from UniTED making money again will be guys like McDonald! They will be laughing all the way to the BANK, AGAIN!

Fish,

That's for sure. I can hear it now "Hey guys if you give up all that we've asked for (even if you don't we'll have the judge make you) we'll give you stock in the company. You'll be rich beyond you wildest dreams when we come out of bankruptcy and (if) the company starts making money." They'll be laughing all the way to the bank, "Can you believe we suckered them again?" :shock: ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha :up:

mrfish3726 said:
HEY RAT BOY, the FISH will NEVER STARVE. I could comfortably retire right now at the age of 47, but I Love what I am doing to make F9 a sucess! I'll probably only work for another 7 years then go fishing indefinately!!!!! Bet you wish you could do that, but with no pension you'll be slaving at UAL HELL till what 75????
[post="227186"][/post]​

Without eating, you could probably live off that fat arse of yours for some time. I'm young enough to save more and make up for what I'll be losing as far as my pension goes. I'll have to be a little discretionary, sadly I won't be buying a $800.00 rental Tux, but I'll retire okay. You should retire when you are able to. Go see the World--(culture might be more helpful than you realize), maybe you'll get to fly UA to see it, after all, it's bigger than MCI! We'll take your money :lol:! First Class is a great way to go, oh, that's right, well I guess Coach next to your 'Sexy Mama' and a fat guy named Bob, might be okay too. Since the 'highly successful' F9 has such a spokesperson, who may objectively be viewed upon as a liability (that means other eyes than yours Fish-fry--you do have issues) maybe you should consider it :shock: .

Borescope said:
Fish,

That's for sure. I can hear it now "Hey guys if you give up all that we've asked for (even if you don't we'll have the judge make you) we'll give you stock in the company. You'll be rich beyond you wildest dreams when we come out of bankruptcy and (if) the company starts making money." They'll be laughing all the way to the bank, "Can you believe we suckered them again?" :shock: ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha :up:
[post="227198"][/post]​

Well at least if/when the hypothetical 'Stock' hits an all time high, you can try to get fired and move on with some cash in hand.... B) People did, you know....

mrfish3726 said:
HEY RAT BOY, the FISH will NEVER STARVE. I could comfortably retire right now at the age of 47, but I Love what I am doing to make F9 a sucess! Bet you wish you could do that, but with no pension you'll be slaving at UAL HELL till what 75????
[post="227186"][/post]​

I guess it' just a matter of how little your quality of life is huh?
kytrailer.jpg

mrfish3726 said:
I'll probably only work for another 7 years then go fishing indefinately!!!!!
[post="227186"][/post]​

Oh please, MODERATOR, we don't need to hear about his love life, do we?

mike%20and%20kim%20trailer%20trash.jpg

Hey RAT BOY,

If I want to fly someplace to have a great vacation with MAMA we don't fly non rev. When I fly out of DENVER it's on AA the best air line ANYWHERE! When I worked for UniTED and used the non-rev just about everyone in F and B class were ALL employees anyway. And dude, if you haven't seen me before then can the fat ARSE jokes. I am a healthy happy 5'9" and 165 lbs. I must really stick in your craw there dude! Why don't you just put me on ignore if you can't handle the truth about your crap hole company??? It's broke, your broke, your friends are broke and it's continually down hill from here!!!!

Merry X-MAS there RAT!

So, you don't fly your crap hole airline either? hmmmm, interesting. Must be the crappy maintenance on those crappy planes, huh?

mrfish3726 said:
Hey RAT BOY,

If I want to fly someplace to have a great vacation with MAMA we don't fly non rev. When I fly out of DENVER it's on AA the best air line ANYWHERE! When I worked for UniTED and used the non-rev just about everyone in F and B class were ALL employees anyway. And dude, if you haven't seen me before then can the fat ARSE jokes. I am a healthy happy 5'9" and 165 lbs. I must really stick in your craw there dude! Why don't you just put me on ignore if you can't handle the truth about your crap hole company??? It's broke, your broke, your friends are broke and it's continually down hill from here!!!!

Merry X-MAS there RAT!
[post="227254"][/post]​

I think your facts are a little biased there. I simply find you annoying, bullying, stupid and offensive, that's all. Again, why would I want to ignore such toilet humor? You're a funny human being! I think UA's in your craw and you can't let it go. You should. Maybe a psycologist might be able to help you out with that. With some counseling, therapy, and pharmaceuticals, then perhaps you may find true happiness. Your assertion that my company is crap is your opinion--not based in fact. It's got some great employees. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience while working here. It's got over $2 billion in cash--so its not broke by any means. Since you have no access to my personal assets, what makes you think that I'm broke? You don't know any of my friends, so how do you know that they're broke? Finally, what makes you think that it's continually downhill from here? Do you have a crystal ball, or are you personally bashing me and UA employees? Since you make such broad-based and generally ignorant attacks on people, how can a person respect you? Let me know....It's interesting to see that you're working on getting your own Forum though! If you disappear, you won't be missed.

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

And Fly I didn't say that I never flew on F9, on the contrary. I said that if I want to go and ENJOY myself and not have the hassles of Non-Rev then I just buy us tickets on AA. And our maintenance here is impecable there FLY! Our folks here are every bit as good as any legacy carriers mechanics. Most have been Legacey mechanics, so don't bash their talents. I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT UniTED runs an unsafe operation. But with all their outsourcing of maintenance that will only be a matter of time till they face another disaster!

And RAT BOY, I know a lot of guys still at UniTED that live pay day to pay day. And with the pay cuts and no future for a pension they are worried about the future for themselves and families. They are looking to move on when they can, they all think UAL SUX'S. You do to, your just affraid to admit it! If a chance came to leave you'd jump off that sinking ship in a minute. And NO ONE at UniTED would blame YOU!!!!

Ohhhhh, OK, I understand. If you wanted to go on an ENJOYABLE trip you'd fly American. If you wanted to go on a $hitty trip, you'd fly Frontier. Ok, understand. Thanks for the clarification.

Fish,
Most people live pay check to pay check, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're broke. I'm sure there's alot of worried families, and if they think that they need to move on, well maybe they should. I get frustrated by UA sometimes, but then again, I'm not drinking any laced Kool-Aid purporting it to be the greatest thing I ever did either. I'll be staying here at UA until it gets to the point where I can do better somewhere else--of course! In the meantime, I'll be trying to take revenue from F9, by doing my best for our customers who number substantially more than F9. I know one thing, being negative during negative times doesn't get a person anywhere. Look in the mirror, wait a second, looks like you don't need any more bad luck. Whenever bad things face a person, it develops character, depending on how they react to it. In your case you quit (or get fired). That's your life pal--not mine. I know alot of UA employees who face adversity better than you do, that's for sure (although you must be in hell with all the vermin living in your cars outside your trailer....). You never did answer any of my questions. Oh well.

How little you know about me, you spew things that are SOOOO FUNNY. BTW I live in the foothills in an extremely nice house that I own BTW. Yes I wake up to see the vermin, deer, elk, coyotes, coons, and the list goes on AND ON!

And Fly I don't fly F9 on a crappy trip, if there is space and looks like no hassle to go see my boys or grandkids then I hop on and go. I get to go ACM anyway in a pinch. But when I want to travel with no worries I go AA. I like the service that AA puts out it is much better than most legacy carriers in the US industry PERIOD and their miles program beats everyone elses hands down.

I love AA too....I hate you though. Dang, I wish I knew what you look like, I have family at AA, they'd love to abuse you too. Amazing that you don't have the bravery to fly Frontier though....is it because they aren't safe? Oh gee, of course they aren't...YOU WORK THERE.

Fly F9 wouldn't be flying if the FAA thought we were unsafe! We are just as safe as UniTED is, but then again we don't farm out all our in house maintenance like UniTED does. So I guess you could say we are a lot safer since we have full QC over our maintenance. And I do fly on F9 when I am not going to have a hassle non-reving. But if I want to get there and not worry about being stuck say in Hawaii for a week trying to get out non-rev I by a full fare ticket. Family or not at AA if I am full fare and show them those Advantage miles, I doubt that they'd treat me like S&%T.

Keep spewing, I have retorts to EVERYTHING you post here. You make me laugh SOOOO HARD somtimes FLY! We'll see whos laughing after the first of the year though when your crying about those pay cuts or maybe standing in the un-employment line! :shock: