laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

Reactions: 3 people
Petition to the White House:

https://petitions.wh...s9v#thank-you=p

AFA petition:

http://www.change.or...=share_petition

Sign to save your career!!!

Forward to friends and family!!!
Our carrers aren't in jeopardy................ We are the strongest stand alone in the business. Further more, if Parker wants the employees to support him, maybe he start by supporting us....... like firing AH and giving us a fair contract and wage increases. This company is making millions off our backs and oil is still over 100.00 a barrel. Stop crying foul.

Reactions: 2 people
Our carrers aren't in jeopardy................ We are the strongest stand alone in the business. Further more, if Parker wants the employees to support him, maybe he start by supporting us....... like firing AH and giving us a fair contract and wage increases. This company is making millions off our backs and oil is still over 100.00 a barrel. Stop crying foul.

Reactions: 1 person
So you refuse to provide yourself with greater job security and the possiblity for industry leading wages ...

Good for you !

Yes because I Love conessionary contracts, everyone knows that , in fact I refuse to sign any new contracts unless at least a few people are thrown under the bus .

Freedum u should change ur screen name to pathetic bec that is what u are. U obviously don't give a damthat u tossed workers w families n children out the door. It must really suck to be u these donkeys that run US sure don't give a dam about us and that includes u go get help job security or not I will never ever support these donkeys

So you refuse to provide yourself with greater job security and the possiblity for industry leading wages ...

Good for you !

Petitions arent going to do " Didely Squat". In stead of being so Arrogant the Committee should have stopped the 20$ mil payout to Horton like the DOJ wanted. Hell they even asked twice!

" The New American is arriving " ..... Right!

Reactions: 1 person
With the two companies combined there are close to 100K workers , that's the equivalent of an army group...

This incessant whine of how powerless we are is so typical of Americans today ....always the victim...

its time to become the victimizer