Petitions-links here

That because 64K people are stuck in their old ways .... this isn't 1980 or 1990 people need to take their heads out of the sand and take a good long look at the world developing around them ....

Just last week India the most populous planet on earth slapped capital controls on their own people to stop the devaluation of their ruppe and if THAT wasn't enough they have banned the import of gold coins and medallions ...

Times are not normal ,people.need to.start looking for safety and security in the long term .

With the two companies combined there are close to 100K workers , that's the equivalent of an army group...

This incessant whine of how powerless we are is so typical of Americans today ....always the victim...

its time to become the victimizer

You are all screwed up Marvin.....really....you can't decide who you really are for. Its all a matter of whats good for only you. Airwr is right.... The other half of this equation wants to Keep AA their AA. Out of all the affected employees, i dont think even 5 percent will sign any petition.

That because 64K people are stuck in their old ways .... this isn't 1980 or 1990 people need to take their heads out of the sand and take a good long look at the world developing around them ....

Just last week India the most populous planet on earth slapped capital controls on their own people to stop the devaluation of their ruppe and if THAT wasn't enough they have banned the import of gold coins and medallions ...

Times are not normal ,people.need to.start looking for safety and security in the long term .

LOL...why is NOT wanting to merge with US an "old way". Actually, if you think about it, over the last few years...that's pretty much been the "new" way of every other airline out there. Why is that...hmmm....I wonder.

By the way, I don't begrudge you for wanting this merger...or any merger for that matter. I also think your future would be brighter with AA.

First I neither confirm nor deny whom you think I am ... I should also add that its in poor taste to try to out fellow workers ,shows a basic lack of decency ...

As for me being screwed up that is far from the case ,

This merger is pure logic tor us and American ...our leadership and route structure will ensure that they won't be making a trip back to BK in ten years time ...

Becoming the largest Airline on earth also means we are almost guranteed industry average as far as compensaton goes .

I cannot reach everyone to take them out of their bubble and point out to them the economic dangers that are lying around every corner these days ,but I can only hope and pray that our people come to their sense before its too late ...

In order for us to not only survive but prosper we will have to become like the 1980's polish trade
federations...

Power will not come to us by sitting on our asses .

First I neither confirm nor deny whom you think I am ... I should also add that its in poor taste to try to out fellow workers ,shows a basic lack of decency ... you do have a lack of decency proof was back in 08 when you voted to throw your coworkers out the door despite you being warned

As for me being screwed up that is far from the case , highly doubt that seriously your posts speak for itself

This merger is pure logic tor us and American ...our leadership and route structure will ensure that they won't be making a trip back to BK in ten years time ... aa and us cannot survive long term accrding to many analysts long term esp against the giants of dl and ua and wn and the low cost airlines

Becoming the largest Airline on earth also means we are almost guranteed industry average as far as compensaton goes . not as long as we have donkeys running the show proof is us mgmt does not want to give iam fleet or M&R anything mgmt still wants to take take take...

I cannot reach everyone to take them out of their bubble and point out to them the economic dangers that are lying around every corner these days ,but I can only hope and pray that our people come to their sense before its too late ... bec you have no idea what most of us been thru in the past and that we have a lot more common sense than you actually will ever understand

In order for us to not only survive but prosper we will have to become like the 1980's polish trade
federations... dont know about that....

why not it sure has worked for mgmt and it still does :)

First I neither confirm nor deny whom you think I am ... I should also add that its in poor taste to try to out fellow workers ,shows a basic lack of decency ...

As for me being screwed up that is far from the case ,

This merger is pure logic tor us and American ...our leadership and route structure will ensure that they won't be making a trip back to BK in ten years time ...

Becoming the largest Airline on earth also means we are almost guranteed industry average as far as compensaton goes .

I cannot reach everyone to take them out of their bubble and point out to them the economic dangers that are lying around every corner these days ,but I can only hope and pray that our people come to their sense before its too late ...

federations...

See...this is where I have a problem with most of your statements. You keep grouping AA and it's employees in with US. To AA employees...it's not that obvious what the benefits are to merging with US. So we'll be the largest carrier...that doesn't mean much, as you may know...AA was the largest carrier in the world for quite a few years.

Also, you talk alot of talk about fighting the system...about fighting for industry pay rates. Where was this fight when Dougie and his management team artificially kept your rates low? Now...you're purely relying on AA to bring you to industry rates. I know...that's very nice of AA to do that...but why don't you grow a pair and motivate your fellow employees to deal with DP.

And, this is the team you trust to run the largest carrier? He hasn't been succesful with 2 of the smaller US carriers...what makes you think he's going to be successful here? Just like you...he thinks network is everything. We're far enough into this merger to know that his plan is follow DL/UA and only do the bare minimum to compete on quality, service and amenities. Here is where I believe if his team is in control, we will be back in BK in a few years...looking to take even more from 100,000 employees.

I agree..it will be tough for US to compete without AA...but not impossible. I agree it will be tough for US employees to get industry average wags...but that's your problem. If your unions would stop infighting...maybe you could actually do some good.

Are you kidding me , Parker is perhaps the most talented airline exc to have ever lived ,why do you think AA shares got cut in half on news of the DOJ ...

Parker has taken two airlines that were on the verge of death numerous times and made them into one of the best airlines in the industry ...without our companines managment your airline will flounder and fail .

Are you kidding me , Parker is perhaps the most talented airline exc to have ever lived ,why do you think AA shares got cut in half on news of the DOJ ...

Parker has taken two airlines that were on the verge of death numerous times and made them into one of the best airlines in the industry ...without our companines managment your airline will flounder and fail .
talented???? i dont know what your smoking but i dont think i want any of it.. i have yet to see real talent out of dp
let see here.. 8 yrs after hp/us merge.. pilots 2 seperate contracts... took only 8 yrs before the f/as got a contract... M&R and fleet service well below the industry standards yep real talent there freedum so much talent no wonder he is a laughing stock of the airline industry... dp kept allen "i hate labor" "hemmoraging" hemmennway jerry "@$$" glass they and the rest of the donkeys at the top still want more more more more from us all as long as they have scumbags like you who vote for crap like the 08 contracts then dont want to negogiate new deals then there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO SUPPORT THEM DONKEYS.

Reactions: 1 person

I think you're overstating a bit, since 2005 he's had more DUI's than successful mergers

Reactions: 2 people
Are you kidding me , Parker is perhaps the most talented airline exc to have ever lived

Google Juan Trippe, C.R. Smith,Robert Crandall, Gordon Bethune,Herb Kelleher and let us know if Parker is even in the same breath as those names.Throw in Frank Borman,Eddie Rickenbacker,Robert Six,TH Davis for good measure if the first group isn't enough to convince you Parker couldn't carry their collective jockstraps.

I know there are countless others I missed but you get the idea.

Reactions: 1 person
Google Juan Trippe, C.R. Smith,Robert Crandall, Gordon Bethune,Herb Kelleher and let us know if Parker is even in the same breath as those names.Throw in Frank Borman,Eddie Rickenbacker,Robert Six,TH Davis for good measure if the first group isn't enough to convince you Parker couldn't carry their collective jockstraps.

I know there are countless others I missed but you get the idea.

unfortunately he probably doesnt get the ideal

Freedom is a manager on this site to throw out company idea's and report all who trash talk us and parker.