PHILADELPHIA SUFFERS A "GREAT LOSS"

philly rocks

Veteran
Feb 23, 2007
pa
Heartfelt condolences to Customer Service Agent Jim Yule"s family and friends. Jim, passed away suddenly this week. Jim was a furloughed PIT agent that has been filling our lives with love since his arrival into Philadelphia. The Customer Service Group is devistated over this loss. We will carry Jim in our hearts, ALWAYS.

Jim's brother, girlfriend and friend are in the process of putting everything together on this end in PHL. The funeral will be in PIT sometime after this weekend. I know that everyone is grateful for the help and kind words that have been coming in since we found out yesterday afternoon.

Oh my gosh. How horrible. Jim and I were in PIT RES at the same time back in the late 80s. We lost touch after I moved to Winston-Salem. I didn't even know he worked in PHL, and on my last trip through there -- last summer before I left the company -- he approached me in the gate area. It was between banks and we got to spend maybe 20 minutes catching up. I'm glad I got the chance to do so. He was a GREAT guy.

He gave me his number, but as is too often the case in this busy world, I never got around to calling him again. Damn.

My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and his co-workers. He was a great guy.
David

p.s. If anyone has a name and address of his next-of-kin or girlfriend or something, I'd like to write a letter of condolence. PM me, or if you feel it's appropriate, post. Thanks

We worked in RES for years until the PIT RES center was closed. He was a good guy and will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jim's family and friends. May God bless you my friend.

Im stunned, Jim is a man with pure class. He will be missed and USAirways has lost a great employee. My prayers are with his family and friends.

I knew Jim during my time in PHL and he was indeed a great guy. My condolences to his family, friends and co-workers.

Back