PHL CLEANING

goya

Nov 2, 2005
Sub-contracted cleaners at PHL are missing in action.Overflowing trash cans and dirty bathrooms along with filthy bagrooms are a constant PROBLEM.Manangement is aware of the problem but chooses to ignore it.Can't find any trash bags or I would empty the trash myself.Management only enforces contract verbage when it can screw an employee.PHILLY MANAGEMENT YOU SUCK. :down:

Maybe you should tell your buddies to stop trashing the break rooms. I saw it just last week and yeah, what a pit. But for the love of God people trash the place like its a dumpster. I saw two guys throwin' empty cans at the trash can...they'd throw the can and if it made it, good. If not, they left it on the floor. C'mon now... If I were a contract cleaner, I'd say "screw this" too.

Were you around when the sewage pipe broke a week or so ago? Crappy times....that was the city's fault though.

Maybe you should tell your buddies to stop trashing the break rooms. I saw it just last week and yeah, what a pit. But for the love of God people trash the place like its a dumpster. I saw two guys throwin' empty cans at the trash can...they'd throw the can and if it made it, good. If not, they left it on the floor. C'mon now... If I were a contract cleaner, I'd say "screw this" too.

Were you around when the sewage pipe broke a week or so ago? Crappy times....that was the city's fault though.
when you go home after a beautiful day in phx do they give you an intervenise dose of kool-aid :rolleyes: if all you were going to do when you got back to phx is trash phl why did you come to "help" in the first place...yea its a dump but its our dump...and despite all that and what the company has thrown at us over the years we still managed to run a good operation in trans atlantic....check out our stats...

when you go home after a beautiful day in phx do they give you an intervenise dose of kool-aid :rolleyes: if all you were going to do when you got back to phx is trash phl why did you come to "help" in the first place...yea its a dump but its our dump...and despite all that and what the company has thrown at us over the years we still managed to run a good operation in trans atlantic....check out our stats...

Uh the point of this thread was someone saying that the subcontractors don't clean the PHL "dump" (as you call it) well enough. I'm disagreeing and stating my opinion that the "dumps" are caused by careless employees. I didn't realize that in PHL the cleaners double as your mothers cleaning up after you. Must be because you guys run such an excellent transatlantic operation.

I didn't realize that in PHL the cleaners double as your mothers cleaning up after you.

I believe that that IS what they are contracted to do....CLEAN UP after who ever makes the mess!
I doubt that their contract has an "out" clause if the people they are cleaning up after are "too messy"

Guys on the PHX ramp have smeared their doo-doo on the walls and stalls with their own hands. Aircraft fuelers from Africa hock loogies and blow mucous out of their sinuses in the sinks. People have vomited in the sinks where it remained for days. :shock:

Yet somehow they're cleaner than PHL's :jerry:

We have polaroid photos of an employee bathroom with one toilet, sit for 2 weeks with a plastic bag of the fecies. We have cleaners that claim they are afraid to dump trash in dumpster in alley because the squirrels (rats) chase them away and they don't want to get bit. We have gate lounges that remained uncleaned after 2-3 flights have passed through. Honestly, the cleaning was done much better when management had work release prisoners with ankle bracelets cleaning our terminal and aircraft.
Employees in our station abstain from coffee and drinks so they can hold out until they get home ! No lie !

Hey WhineyBob and BuffaloHoe, boy you people always have to have a comment about everything even things that is none of your concern like in house matters(clean breakrooms)you 2 are not even employeed by Usairways but you want to always add your 2 cents(which most of the time you can keep). I think both of you have too much time on your hands. Both of you need to go out have some fun put the computer in the closet and get laid.