PHL CLEANING

Hey WhineyBob and BuffaloHoe, boy you people always have to have a comment about everything even things that is none of your concern like in house matters(clean breakrooms)you 2 are not even employeed by Usairways but you want to always add your 2 cents(which most of the time you can keep). I think both of you have too much time on your hands. Both of you need to go out have some fun put the computer in the closet and get laid.
YugoDriver, this is a "Public" forum. I feel that I can exercise My Freedom of Speech which the United States Constitution grants myself and others, including yourself. Its something that is posted in PUBLIC. Does US Airways own and operate this site? It works just fine, so I definately can tell you US doesn't own this site. If you do not want to air "in-house" problems, keep it private. So your imposing that I can't exercise my FREEDOM, MY RIGHT? Who are you, Dubya or Dickie? Even those two goof's can't take that away from me, so why do you think you can?

Maybe you need to come or go out of the closet and get laid!

They already re-painted the employee bathrooms in PHL and again, they are trashed with graffitti. Whose fault is that? :wacko:

Uh the point of this thread was someone saying that the subcontractors don't clean the PHL "dump" (as you call it) well enough. I'm disagreeing and stating my opinion that the "dumps" are caused by careless employees. I didn't realize that in PHL the cleaners double as your mothers cleaning up after you. Must be because you guys run such an excellent transatlantic operation.

"FenixFlyer3" is not a know it all PHX employee. It's Crazy Sean back again, reregistering in March under yet another new identity. He started with Delta777, then "fastmover," now this. He may even be Luv2fly for all we know. Our favorite Delta wacko just can't stay away from an airline with real flesh and blood people, instead of the Delta freaks who can't admit anything negative about themselves.

Hey Board Managers, how about some help here. Isn't there a limit on this? <_<

"FenixFlyer3" is not a know it all PHX employee. It's Crazy Sean back again, reregistering in March under yet another new identity. He started with Delta777, then "fastmover," now this. He may even be Luv2fly for all we know. Our favorite Delta wacko just can't stay away from an airline with real flesh and blood people, instead of the Delta freaks who can't admit anything negative about themselves.

Hey Board Managers, how about some help here. Isn't there a limit on this? <_<

WTF are you talking about? Put down the pipe dude, my name isn't Crazy Sean, Delta777, or fastmover. I don't know who you're talking about...I just found this forum the other day. I am a know it all PHX employee, thank you very much. :ph34r:

Here is an easy fix/solution to "fixing" Philly.

Why not send all the beloved international flying to PIT, and route most of the flying thru PIT as it is a beautiful airport that is not being utilized like it could be.

Is this one reason the SOC/OCC will soon be located in PIT??

Give the employees an option to step up to the plate and clean up their attitudes and improve the operation in PHL or give them the option of their job in PIT.

Maybe then the company can stop wasting $$ to "FIX" the problem, and pay its employees the wages they deserve. Then, those who deface the property will realize that they are only hurting themselves and their fellow coworkers.

JMHO

Give the employees an option to step up to the plate and clean up their attitudes and improve the operation in PHL or give them the option of their job in PIT.

Oh! PIT! What a terrible alternative to PHL! <_<

Oh brother.

Kinda reminds me of the Monty Python skit where the Cardinal and his bishops (Spanish Inquisition) torture an old woman with a comfy cushion and a comfy chair.

Here is an easy fix/solution to "fixing" Philly.

Why not send all the beloved international flying to PIT, and route most of the flying thru PIT as it is a beautiful airport that is not being utilized like it could be.

Is this one reason the SOC/OCC will soon be located in PIT??

Maybe then the company can stop wasting $$ to "FIX" the problem, and pay its employees the wages they deserve. Then, those who deface the property will realize that they are only hurting themselves and their fellow coworkers.

JMHO
===========================================================
A very, very long time ago I was talking to someone in suburban Washington DC about her upcoming trip to Florida.
She was flying on AA through RDU. I asked if she checked on AL (US Air before the code got changed to US) she said, yes but thought that the trip through PIT was silly to go south from DC. This was prior to the PI merger.

The problem with PIT has always been its location relative to travel from US/AL core markets. Back in the day that everyone was flying to PIT to meet with US Steel and Alcoa maybe Pittsburgh was important, but no more.

As a new hire I stood looking from the top of Three Rivers stadium wondering how the company maintained its presence in this dying town. It took another 15 years for the company to give up on the hub, but with the OCC decison there is still an irrational bias to what was called in PSA/PI merger days "mecca" and that is too bad.

A couple things I'd like to address:

1)PIT doesn't necessarily want or need the flights anymore. I can't speak for everyone, but it's kind of nice not having to kill ourselves anymore. Tempe was so interested in lying to the agents in PIT about not reducing flights, and they did it anyway. DoUgIe seems to find our style "brutish and unrefined" (my opinion), just as I personally find him to be a pseudo-intellect and poor excuse for a CEO. Yep, emotions were running high around here, and now that they have subsided for the most part, Parker and Kirby can enjoy the hell that they have unleashed on PHL and CLT when it revisits them later this year. I'll let you all chew on that for a bit, since it's open to interpretation.

By the way, the Piedmont rumor is in high gear again here in PIT. Good show! I say we see how long it is before they let experienced ramp and gate agents head to the unemployment line while Tempe desk jockeys enjoy synergies created in their overly fat paychecks and stock options. Honestly, DoUgIe and Skot have the potential to torpedo more ships than World War II U-Boats.

2)The garbage dump that is PHL...hmm...well, c'mon folks! Use your heads! Take photos with your digital camera or phone and POST THEM ON THE INTERNET! Show our customers exactly what agents in PHL have to put up with when they are at work. Public opinion is usually outraged over third world conditions in a place where thousands of them pass through daily. If you embarass the people who control cleaning and eventually affect their bottom line, you might see the changes you want a bit faster. Heck, post them here. There are members of the press that lurk here and elsewhere who would love to see those pictures.

There you go. Hope to see some comments, good or bad.

2)The garbage dump that is PHL...hmm...well, c'mon folks! Use your heads! Take photos with your digital camera or phone and POST THEM ON THE INTERNET! Show our customers exactly what agents in PHL have to put up with when they are at work. Public opinion is usually outraged over third world conditions in a place where thousands of them pass through daily. If you embarass the people who control cleaning and eventually affect their bottom line, you might see the changes you want a bit faster. Heck, post them here. There are members of the press that lurk here and elsewhere who would love to see those pictures.

There you go. Hope to see some comments, good or bad.

I agree. A picture is worth a thousand words. Time to expose the underbelly of PHL and hold people accountable.

OOOOOHHH BOY, that's gonna leave a mark!!

The underbelly that is PHL being shown will cause a ton of political upheaval. Be ready if you do as suggested.

You think butting heads with US is challenging?? Wait until you tackle the graft and corruption that is the City of PHL and surrounding townships.

Hey go for it. Just be aware.

I used the term underbelly to refer to the areas of the airport that are not readily visible to the flying public....like the breakrooms etc. No intent here to slam the city of Philly. :)

Sub-contracted cleaners at PHL are missing in action.Overflowing trash cans and dirty bathrooms along with filthy bagrooms are a constant PROBLEM.Manangement is aware of the problem but chooses to ignore it.Can't find any trash bags or I would empty the trash myself.Management only enforces contract verbage when it can screw an employee.PHILLY MANAGEMENT YOU SUCK. :down:

PHX ramp breakrooms, bathrooms, and bagrooms are no exception. Breakroom bathrooms reek like piss and there is TP and ass gaskets all over the floor around the crappers. I wouldn't sit on one of those porcelain thrones for anything! Half the sinks don't drain. Ceiling panels in some areas are about to collapse due to water damage. Roach problem is a bit better since the complaints were just shy of the health dept. There were roaches crawling in our drinking water source for months.
Hey mgmt~Way to take care of your employees and keep the morale up! Your doing a great job :down:

There were roaches crawling in our drinking water source for months.
Hey mgmt~Way to take care of your employees and keep the morale up! Your doing a great job :down:

Roach's wow.Hey they dont come to PHL,they wont even get of the plane.Cant say Ive even seen a rat here.

We had biggg rats in PIT,cats ran from em.Racoons would fight with em over the goodies at catering.

But no rats in PHL,Roach's hu,must be the climate.

Roach's wow.Hey they dont come to PHL,they wont even get of the plane.Cant say Ive even seen a rat here.

We had biggg rats in PIT,cats ran from em.Racoons would fight with em over the goodies at catering.

But no rats in PHL,Roach's hu,must be the climate.

Are you sure? I don't think I've ever seen a rat in Pittsburgh.

Maybe they were groundhogs. Plenty of those around the airport.

Are you sure? I don't think I've ever seen a rat in Pittsburgh.

Maybe they were groundhogs. Plenty of those around the airport.
Naw they were rats,fought for stuff down at catering remember the old Kitchen and the big dumpsters.
We had the ground hawgs and rabbits for pets in back of hngr5.

Latest posts