The Lipstick Is Gone.

Winglet said:
Meltdown at BWI. I'd be interested how USA320pilot can blame this one on those lazy fellow employees. The buffoonery is going to reach critical mass pretty soon and it won't matter how much money is thrown at it (or more accurately thrown OUT).
[post="258247"][/post]​

USA320 can't blame this on the 'lazy fellow employees' at BWI...
I can. I used to work there. Even stopped by the other day to see how things were going.

Same old, same old.

Kisoks. The two that were down were at the 'no baggage check'

Agent F... Takes 30 min to check in four International passengers, 15 for domestic.
Agent S... Plays 'redcoat' . Has bulls**t his way through everything. Can't reissue
a ticket without someone helping. Sometimes just 'disapears' from the counter.
Just waiting for his buyout date.

The ones who cared about the passengers are retiring (ed). The ones that are
left...

--Dino

cybercat said:
Reading this thread is so sad. I know how it feels to work for a carrier in its downward spiral and FWIW you have my sympathy.
[post="258436"][/post]​
Most of the industry is in a downward spiral, including AA. ;)

I havent been here for a while and am really sorry to see extremely loyal customers like l4p and Piney feeling this way. It does not bode well. I couldnt agree more about the operational issues and managements responsibility to run the airline. My issues have been less dramatic but nonetheless enough to make me really rethink my flying patterns.

Ive been a CP since about 1997 or 98, Gold before that. At this point I have just a couple shuttle flights on US for the year. My trip from NYC to DC next week is booked on Amtrak. All of my future flights are booked on UA or AA. I flew UA 100K miles last year and AA 50K miles as well as qualifying for CP. Sure, there were issues on some of those UA or AA flights. But there were a lot fewer problems than on US. In addition, both those airlines, despite their difficulties, fuel costs and such, are providing better service at airports and in the air than is US at this point. It isnt the govenrments fault and it isnt labors fault. And it isnt the customers fault. Management is responsible for running the business.

Best wishes and good luck to all.

And by the way l4p, how do goats look in lipstick?

Latest posts