Pilot Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn Quagmire said:
Wow. It only took 2 posts to rapidly deteriorate into the normal bash fest of the US Airways pilot forums.
Fwiw, I thought the joke was funny.
Carry on.
This one is better:

Liberals are like seagulls: all they do is squawk, eat crap, and they are protected by the government

:lol:

Reactions: 3 people
C
CactusPilot1 said:
This one is better:
Liberals are like seagulls: all they do is squawk, eat crap, and they are protected by the government
:lol:
"Do me a favor and put a sock in it. Not only do you insult those liberal pilots on this property plus ones who passed not too long ago...."

Etc, etc, etc...

Reactions: 1 person
Phoenix said:
C

"Do me a favor and put a sock in it. Not only do you insult those liberal pilots on this property plus ones who passed not too long ago...."
Etc, etc, etc...
You know what's even funnier?
It didn't take long for a SCAB to show up. Shouldn't you be crying on the AA forums about this time? It's not fair, it's not fair!View attachment 10467

Reactions: 3 people
CactusPilot1 said:
You know what's even funnier?
It didn't take long for a SCAB to show up. Shouldn't you be crying on the AA forums about this time? It's not fair, it's not fair!
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Yeah, I'm thinking your lawyers finally came clean with you about your state of affairs under the terms of the protocol agreement... The one APA and USAPA negotiated.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.