Pit Transfers To Int Res

When Orlando closed there were about 400 Rez agents in Florida. Of those 3 transferred to PIT and 60 to INT, which is about 15% of the workforce. If the same percentage holds true, about 125 agents will transfer to INT.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

RumorS said:
I will try to good job with your money??? Now that I will be buying tickets on U to fly its like IM PAYING YOUR SALARY AS WELL!! Thankgod you don't make what you used to then i wouldnt be able to afford the airline ticket. Thanks
[post="246629"][/post]​

I dont think the new pay scale is what will make your ticket cheaper. Try economics 101 airline style= SOUTHWEST!!!

USA320Pilot said:
When Orlando closed there were about 400 Rez agents in Florida. Of those 3 transferred to PIT and 60 to INT, which is about 15% of the workforce. If the same percentage holds true, about 125 agents will transfer to INT.

I don't think you will see that many. Most people don't have much hope for the airline, so why move temporarily. There are a few that need a year or so before they can retire- they will go, but the most are sticking it out till the bitter end. Wonder what the company is going to do when the vacancies created by the closure of Pit res cannot be outsourced, because there aren't alot of people taking the EO? Can Int res accomodate another 500 agents?

CynicalResAgent said:
This will be funny as the number climbs to exceed the maximum that management was hoping for. I don't know where these people will be sitting unless they put workstations in the stalls in the restrooms.
[post="247855"][/post]​

And they really don't want to be there since the sinks and toilets stop up all the time.

It would serve em right if 300 or so transfered! I can't believe that many people would. Previously they all said they couldn't wait to get their serverance and run with it, before the titanic goes down!