Powell Endorses Obama

Military experience seem to only mater when the 'other' guy does not have it.
that is true statment reflected with a lot of people and their views...
it is experience in that area that the other candidate does not have can sometimes be an issue to some people during wartime..(the majority will decide on Nov 4 as mentioned if that experience is necessary at this time)

Dell, that is apples and oranges. [b]McCain[/b], Biden and Obama I believe have the education, common sense and intellectual capacity to take information given to them, condense it down and make a logical decision. I believe they all have the capacity to ask pertinent questions. These are traits which I do not believe Ms Palin possesses.

I do not agree with a large portion of the republican platform. How ever none of the republican candidates (other than W Bush) have scared me as much as Palin does. I think McCain is perfectly capable of being president. I dissagree with him on a great number of issues but having him elected as POTUS does not scare me in the least. The fact that he selected Palin as his VP makes me question his judgment as I think he placed winning above the welfare of the nation. There were/are numerous other possibilities who are far better suited to run the nation should he become incapacitated for what ever reason and to give advise to on critical issues. Why not Hutchinson for starters?

Palin is an idiot. Look at her interview with Couric. She is a cliche and a wink. She is asking to be VP of the US but never left the country till a few weeks ago (and no I do not count MX and CA as leaving the country). My dog has more curiosity than she does.

With McCain, Biden and Obama, advisor's would be doing just that .. advising. With Palin they would have to tell her what to do because by all indications, she has not got a clue. No Dell, all the advisor's in the world cannot help what is wrong with Palin. She is neither fit nor qualified to be VP.

There have not been nor will there be any investigations because they are all guilty. Every last one of them including McCain and Obama. Why is it that the republicans have not been screaming at the top of their lungs and trotting out all the evidence against the dems .. because there is just as much dirty laundry on the other side.

With McCain, Biden and Obama, advisor's would be doing just that .. advising. With Palin they would have to tell her what to do because by all indications, she has not got a clue. No Dell, all the advisor's in the world cannot help what is wrong with Palin. She is neither fit nor qualified to be VP.

I guarantee you Obama has not a clue militarily either My Friend.Unless working the streets as an organizer qualifies him for being in theater.Dude,with the right advisors talking softly in your ear,you could issue a go for boots on the ground and send people to their deaths too.Its all decided by others...the Prez just nods and signs...even you can do that.

She is neither fit nor qualified to be VP.

Obama claims he not either

There have not been nor will there be any investigations because they are all guilty. Every last one of them including McCain and Obama. Why is it that the republicans have not been screaming at the top of their lungs and trotting out all the evidence against the dems .. because there is just as much dirty laundry on the other side.

Bet you didn't know McCain's campaign manager was a lobbyist for Freddie and Fannie back around 2000/2001 did you.... :lol:

I guarantee you Obama has not a clue militarily either My Friend.Unless working the streets as an organizer qualifies him for being in theater.Dude,with the right advisors talking softly in your ear,you could issue a go for boots on the ground and send people to their deaths too.Its all decided by others...the Prez just nods and signs...even you can do that.

Again, I do not believe that military experience is required for a POTUS. You seem to believe that military conflicts are the greatest threat to the US and that a military leader is what is needed to guide us through these tough times. That's fine and I respect that but I dissagree.

I believe the biggest threat to the US is economic and that we need a strong business leader to get us through these times (of which neither candidate is but I believe Obama is more qualified than McCain). Economically, this country is falling apart at the seams. We are supporting the terrorist who are fighting us because we are dependent on their oil. Instead of supporting higher CAFE requirements for the auto industry, Congress supports a war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

If McCain has the wrong advisor's as Bush has, then McCain too will be sending soldiers to t their death as well. Hence the need to hire intelligent, honest advisers and hence the need to have an inteligent person in office who has the capability to decipher BS from reality. McCain, Biden and Obama have that ability ... Palin needs to buy a vowel to even have a clue.

I believe the biggest threat to the US is economic and that we need a strong business leader to get us through these times (of which neither candidate is but I believe Obama is more qualified than McCain)

the highest priority and concern over every issue facing our country will always be national security(regardless of the economy, good times or bad) as number one.. the rest while still very important falls in line after national security, economy is second...