QAnon

Had a couple friends who told me it was the hottest gig since Scottish Bonnets. I checked it out. It's like trying to get into Young and the Restless that's been running for years. I found you need a Tom Mix decoder ring to decipher whatever the hell they're talking about. I wasn't impressed.

Funny thing about this, is the left has it down as the latest 'right wing bogeyman' thing.....now, aside from everyone on the right singing 'hail Satan', burning crosses, being card carrying members of every white supremacist organization on the planet, Nazi's, reformed ex democrat members of the KKK and now QAnon.....'priceless'.

Yet they sit glued to the tv watching Rachael Maddow, Don Lemon, Larry O'Donnel and the rest of them.

But we're f**ked up.

I don't have a Tom Mix decoder ring, so I couldn't tell you.

Only thing I know about Antifa is they are a third party arm of the lefty dems. You telling me they have a secret nonsecret site like QAnon?

Give me a link, I'll check it out.
Tom Mix......Jesus delldude, how old are you?

Tom Mix......Jesus delldude, how old are you?
Close

457f1d_3e93f541f14d42d394af887979a99419.jpg

QAnon believer who plotted to kill Nancy Pelosi came to D.C. ready for war

The QAnon believer reached his destination late Wednesday ready for battle. After learning that Vice President Mike Pence wasn’t going to stop the certification of Biden’s Electoral College victory, Meredith texted, “War time,” while en route to D.C.

In later messages, he warned that he was “3.5 hours from target practice,” “Ready to remove several craniums from shoulders,” and “so ready to FK SOME TRAITORS UP.”

“I ain’t goin to jail,” he wrote at one point. “[T]he morgue maybe, not jail.”

Meredith brought with him a Glock covered in an American flag skin, an assault-style rifle with telescopic sight, high-capacity magazines and about 2,500 rounds of ammunition, including at least 320 “armor-piercing” rounds.

He was arrested last Thursday after allegedly assaulting a pedestrian in Washington. Meredith left his vehicle and allegedly head-butted an individual, knocking him to the ground, beating him and fleeing the scene in his truck, according to an affidavit.

Meredith’s trip is detailed in a 10-page memo filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia by acting U.S. Attorney Michael Sherwin. In an interview with authorities following his arrest, Meredith admitted he sent the text messages found on his phone. He also claimed to be a habitual marijuana user with a history of mental illness.
:eek: