Ramp Service and PCE IAM DL141 update

roadtrip

Veteran
Jun 13, 2003
Somewhere on the East Coast
The District 141 website has an updated message and a special video to all members from President Rich Delaney please click here There is also a survey located on the front page be sure to check it out as well.

Side note:

I had a chance to review the website upgrades to be launched in Early 09 and I was very impressed by the content and amount of information we will have at our finger tips. The website currently online now will be nothing like the new one coming this new year I am very excited to see the members will have a great place for information. Stay tuned.

Regards

Roadtrip

The District 141 website has an updated message and a special video to all members from President Rich Delaney please click here There is also a survey located on the front page be sure to check it out as well.

Side note:

I had a chance to review the website upgrades to be launched in Early 09 and I was very impressed by the content and amount of information we will have at our finger tips. The website currently online now will be nothing like the new one coming this new year I am very excited to see the members will have a great place for information. Stay tuned.

Regards

Roadtrip
Thanks RT, I am equally impressed with the positive change!!!! :up: :up:

Back