Today's Alpa Mec Meeting Update

The 190's going to MDA ,hell the whole mainline, except 162 routes ,are going to MDA. I heard seegull say it and now it's in the latest from glass.

WHATS LEFT OF OUR PAY TILL...

Im not sure of any ones lodgic of not negotiating.... However this is negotiations as usual. The company has the number with out a doubt to survive. If they dont get it Im sure they will get it in BK if we even make it that far. No time for games.!

I'd like to ask a question, 2 actually.

To those here who hold the view "Full pay to the last day" and "Go ahead, Liquidate", What are the prospects for employment as pilots and how would it compare to what you have now?

To those of you who believe that you should vote on whatever the company's best offer is, regardless of the NC's opinion, What are the prospects that it will pass and will it be enough?

As a former employee, I still have lots of friends there who have a vested intrest in the outcome of it all.

Thanks

"I am personally so sick of this d*&^ management and their scare tactics that I think the union should just tell them to go ahead and liquidate."

Not that I hope that happens, but how funny would that be. All the posturing from mgmnt: ' We need this and that and those!" Union: Nope, shut it down, see ya!

Bet that would get them scratching their heads in a major fashion!

mlt said:
US A320 wrote: Today the MEC continued its special meeting that for a lack of a better phrase had three items: Advisor updates, members in good standing addressing the MEC and a Negotiating Committee (NC) update.

For those lurkers who are not affiliated with a union, the above underlined phrase means......their dues are up to date! It does not mean that the group who addressed the MEC are advisors, more knowledgeable or speaking on behalf of the pilots at large. They were merely representing themselves.
[post="174724"][/post]​

Exactly!

Oliver Twist said:
I'd like to ask a question, 2 actually.

To those here who hold the view "Full pay to the last day" and "Go ahead, Liquidate", What are the prospects for employment as pilots and how would it compare to what you have now?

To those of you who believe that you should vote on whatever the company's best offer is, regardless of the NC's opinion, What are the prospects that it will pass and will it be enough?

As a former employee, I still have lots of friends there who have a vested intrest in the outcome of it all.

Thanks
[post="174831"][/post]​

Oliver,

Then trust, theywill take the vote. And don't be surprised if 2 or 3 groups DO NOT
RATIFY

Latest posts