Replacement/contractor vs crossing AMFA members

Here's one IAM member still not performing struck work....I might be in the minority, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.
You are not alone. Thanks for being a stand up union member, even though your IAM leaders are not.

well dont feel too bad about low pay. it could be worse. just think of us at US who went thru a living he!! and all the iam did was sit and sit and sit while other unions struck deals and we got the pain all right, right in our hineys. 25 plus cities lost to cheap vendors
including my city which is now Piedmont. sucky wages, and to top the cake, the people in the 8 remaining IAM places such as PHL, CLT etc are paying 46.10 a month for their dues. worthless piece of sh!t the IAM is

well dont feel too bad about low pay. it could be worse. just think of us at US who went thru a living he!! and all the iam did was sit and sit and sit while other unions struck deals and we got the pain all right, right in our hineys. 25 plus cities lost to cheap vendors
including my city which is now Piedmont. sucky wages, and to top the cake, the people in the 8 remaining IAM places such as PHL, CLT etc are paying 46.10 a month for their dues. worthless piece of sh!t the IAM is

==========================================================

robbedagain,

I'll take a "stab" at the remaining US eight IAM ramp stations.
1. BOS
2. LGA
3. PHL
4. CLT
5. DCA
6. MCO ??
7. FLL ??
8. EWR ??

NH/BB's

Groundcontrol/Hackman/Don Smith--

Thank you all for the kind words. :)

==========================================================

Yeah, count me in to, KEV !!

NH/BB's

NHBB, I forgot about FLL, MCO and EWR. I also found out that BWI is alos mainline. Both have a certain amount of flts a week in which under the iam contract allows both EWR and BWI to be outsourced.
However I dont believe it will happen. FLL and MCO I believe are class 1 cities with more then 150 mainline flts a week

NHBB, I forgot about FLL, MCO and EWR. I also found out that BWI is alos mainline. Both have a certain amount of flts a week in which under the iam contract allows both EWR and BWI to be outsourced.
However I dont believe it will happen. FLL and MCO I believe are class 1 cities with more then 150 mainline flts a week

===========================================================

Thanx "robbed",

So let me get this thru my thick head.

US(east) class 1's are bos-lga-phl-pit-clt-dca-mco-fll, with at least 150 departures a week ??

(with ewr/bwi with an asterik ****** ) ??

NH/BB's

yes PVD and BDL were added to Class I cities to get the contract thru.
Baltimore has something like 60 flts a week and I think that EWR has 70 flts a week.

I thought PVD and BDL were made Class I stations at the last minute to push the vote(s) through as well????
Kev...are you saying they have added a few stations to the list to stay????please,if you wouldnt mind,attach a list of the ones that are staying?..thanks

[quote name='Work'n short' post='379742' date='May 10 2006, 02:00 PM']Kev...are you saying they have added a few stations to the list to stay????please,if you wouldnt mind,attach a list of the ones that are staying?..thanks[/quote]

Sorry we got off on a bit of a tangent...These two stations were re-classified at the last minute over at US during their contract abrogation/vote.

...As far as I know, nothing has changed in regards to who lives/dies at NW, though I wouldn't be suprised to see a few added to get just enough numbers to push the ESSC vote through... :down:

Sorry we got off on a bit of a tangent...These two stations were re-classified at the last minute over at US during their contract abrogation/vote.

...As far as I know, nothing has changed in regards to who lives/dies at NW, though I wouldn't be suprised to see a few added to get just enough numbers to push the ESSC vote through... :down:
Gottcha......I guess we will see what Mr. Disgrace has up his sleeve now :( I'm sure what ever happens next will certainly have a little in it for him... :down:

Latest posts