Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016

A large part of the equation will be who runs on the RNC ticket. If the RNC runs another McCain/Palin or Romney/Ryan I think Clinton would be a shoe in. If the RNC pulls their head out of their ass and runs someone like Christie, Rubio or someone similar then I think you would have a real race and Clinton would have a hard time of it. Given a Christie or Rubio I would not be surprised if Clinton just sat it out and retired.

The RNC has to get the Christian right wing out of the party. So long as they still call the shots the RNC will have a very hard time making head way. Their beliefs are antiquated and not in sync with a majority of the nation.

Reactions: 4 people
A large part of the equation will be who runs on the RNC ticket. If the RNC runs another McCain/Palin or Romney/Ryan I think Clinton would be a shoe in. If the RNC pulls their head out of their ass and runs someone like Christie, Rubio or someone similar then I think you would have a real race and Clinton would have a hard time of it. Given a Christie or Rubio I would not be surprised if Clinton just sat it out and retired.

The RNC has to get the Christian right wing out of the party. So long as they still call the shots the RNC will have a very hard time making head way. Their beliefs are antiquated and not in sync with a majority of the nation.

Clinton has zero street cred with the youth vote.....period. That's who Barack sucked up to and nailed her to the floor with.

Rubio's toast, after he started to endorsed amnesty for "Illegal Aliens"!
And as far as Hitlery, Sorry but, Benghazi-Gate isn't going to be swept under the rug !

Benghazi would not affect my vote in the least. The only thing that would dissuade me from voting for Clinton would be if the RNC got their head out of their ass and actually ran a viable moderate candidate.

Part that flew over your Cuckoo Nest ............GOP isn't directly the Conservatives once claimed.....Tea Party is all about that.....why do you think the GOP progressives want to kill the TP?

According to Dole: " the Republican Party has become too confrontational and lacks big ideas.". He's right. "Tax cut" is not a big idea - yet it's all they've run on since 2000

According to Dole: " the Republican Party has become too confrontational and lacks big ideas.". He's right. "Tax cut" is not a big idea - yet it's all they've run on since 2000
play
Even Bohner has come out and admitte that the US cannot cut it's way to prosperity.

The TP has taken the GOP to the extreme right and the average electorate is not interested in that. They play well to their base but their base is not waht gets them elected.

Latest posts