REVENUE STAND-BY TICKET PURCHASES

Someone on these boards took care of it. Many thanks to her.

My daughter did infact buy a one-way space positive ticket and that the STDBY was due to the "restrictive provisions only". OUr mistake. The ticket was not clear. However, she did fly space positive as a revenue pax.

The flight ended up cancelling, but she was put on the DCA flight then to PVD.

Thank you to you wonderful res folks that contacted me and cleared this up.

Love ya, mean it.
All cleared up and just as you said.

Thank you! B)

This is a great example of PitBull's mantra - both if/when she was at US Airways, and then again after she's gone. Take some basic information - don't ask the right questions - then blow up a fire storm and get everybody up-in-arms about what turns out to be a definate non-issue. Thank goodness she doesn't represent my union anymore!

This is a great example of PitBull's mantra - both if/when she was at US Airways, and then again after she's gone. Take some basic information - don't ask the right questions - then blow up a fire storm and get everybody up-in-arms about what turns out to be a definate non-issue. Thank goodness she doesn't represent my union anymore!
These forums are for information not personel attacks.
Way to much of that going on in usairways forum, just look at the number of post and replies on this site. Way more than all the other airlines combined. :down:

These forums are for information not personel attacks.
Way to much of that going on in usairways forum, just look at the number of post and replies on this site. Way more than all the other airlines combined. :down:
I'm not so sure LovingLCC was doing a personal attack as much as pointing out the fact that PitBull tends to go off "half-cocked". Seeing how she put out such drama over this insignificant incident it makes one wonder how many AFA issues are becuase of her theatrics!?