Rumor from down under

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also was under the impression that Parker and company needed AA's premium PAX and rev. I truly hope he isn't going to bring it down to the cactus level. However, it seems as Hector( in charge of in flight service) who did come from AA many years ago is being aloud to invest in inflt service.

One thing that is going to start soon is getting rid of rolling hubs, Miami first. Cant wait until they see how many mis-conx due to
customs. Not everything Parker will be better, lots of things AA did worked well.

Josh, thanks for the 3 class info.

If you ask me, a main cabin passenger boarding through the 2L door should never have to turn left for any reason. Unless it's to use the lav there right next to the door, IMHO

It seems your information is not correct

757-200US_livery.gif

Boeing 757-200
Capacity: 176 - 190 seats (12 - 14 Envoy or First/164 - 176 Coach)
Lavatories: 4

AdAstraPerAspera said:
I saw a US 757 with 8 (eight!) seats in FC!

Two tiny rows!

I would have laughed...if it wasn't so sad.

AA's executive platinums would never stand for that shite.
The US aircraft have envoy seats in 757 and are very comfortable

Once again I just flew the AA 777's to Asia - they were dumpy worn out and sad looking - I agree UA is very dumpy however this bashing of US aircraft as dumpy is just out of line - the only dumpy planes in the fleet are the 737's - which I fly every week - however AA's 757's are not much better - actually the AA 757's FC seats are very tight compared to US seating since US has envoy style seats in FC

Josh's rants are not supported with facts

Reactions: 1 person
jcw said:
The US aircraft have envoy seats in 757 and are very comfortable

Once again I just flew the AA 777's to Asia - they were dumpy worn out and sad looking - I agree UA is very dumpy however this bashing of US aircraft as dumpy is just out of line - the only dumpy planes in the fleet are the 737's - which I fly every week - however AA's 757's are not much better - actually the AA 757's FC seats are very tight compared to US seating since US has envoy style seats in FC

Josh's rants are not supported with facts
They aren't rants I have flown in US E90, 319, 321, and 332 they are not in good condition and the seats are uncomfortable compared to AA. USAIR blows, it's the trashiest airline of them all save for Spirit.

AA has international 757s with 16 C cabin seats that are angle flat.

Enlighten us how many domestic US aircraft have inseat power? What about IFE?

Josh

Reactions: 2 people
AdAstraPerAspera said:
AFAIK, the only airline that has "dumpy" 777s is UA, and they are used for Mainland to Hawaii.
How many 777s is US bringing to the table, dumpy or otherwise?
Riiight.
American's 777 routes out of ORD and JFK to Europe lost $70 million in 2013. Lax to Asia lost $20m.

tell you what joshie   STFO of the US planes since you TRULY HATE US     Ive seen the US E190s and I personally think their comfortable to ride on as I have ridden on the 190.  

Status
Not open for further replies.