Status
Not open for further replies.
Your video is old.

757 International Envoy Class.

88320_1242764393.jpg

SDC13741.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
737823 said:
They aren't rants I have flown in US E90, 319, 321, and 332 they are not in good condition and the seats are uncomfortable compared to AA. USAIR blows, it's the trashiest airline of them all save for Spirit.

AA has international 757s with 16 C cabin seats that are angle flat.

Enlighten us how many domestic US aircraft have inseat power? What about IFE?

Josh
Total BS, coming from the KING of BS. Not that I would ever expect your never ending complaining butt to ever say anything good about US anyway. What still amazes many of us on here is, despite all of your whining about US, you continue to fly them. Other than the remaining 734's and the 767's, your claims about being "dumpy" have no basis. Most of the 321's are new, as are the 332's. I have flown on every type in the fleet in the past year, so I know just how full-of-it you really are. The airlines are in the transportation business just as railroads, and buses. The primary goal of anyone in the public transportation business is to get you from point A to B  safely and On Time. It's not everyone in the worlds goal to pamper Joshie's needy butt. Maybe your parents papered you way too much, but that's where it ends buddy boy. But then again, we all have to consider the source. I have read posts about other people claiming that UA, AA, DL, Etc having dirty dumpy A/C as well, so it just goes to show that someone somewhere always complains about something. Welcome to being "one of those" people....

"NO SOUP FOR YOU".......

Reactions: 3 people
At least AA's international 757s have a lay-flat product. It is a generation behind, but that means when US updated their international 757 premium seats, they were already 2 generations behind from day one!

777_business_586_1.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
20130426_163954.jpg

Compare that to Brett Snyder's review of the Envoy 757:

"While coach looked like you would expect on any US Airways aircraft, Envoy was old school. The bins were smaller, the window shades were old and yellowed, the seats were scuffed up. This was an old cradle-style business class seat at its finest."

AdAstraPerAspera said:
At least AA's international 757s have a lay-flat product. It is a generation behind, but that means when US updated their international 757 premium seats, they were already 2 generations behind from day one!

777_business_586_1.jpg
Not the pics on the actual plane, I posted them.

2011-592.jpg

AA 757 JFK-MAD
2011-591.jpg

Looks a bit different from your "staged" pic.

Thank you for posting your pics... You're right, it gives the best idea for a comparison.  That was just the first pic I found on google image search; I don't have an agenda either way.

However, the lay flat AA product is clearly superior to an outmoded-from-the-beginning Envoy recliner.

The AA's seats dont look like they currently lay flat.

Go look again.

767_business_586_1.jpg

700UW said:
The AA's seats dont look like they currently lay flat.

Go look again.

767_business_586_1.jpg
The photo above is the seat in recliner position, not the lie-flat position.

The AA seats are angle-flat seats which are completely flat, just not parallel to the floor.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol, I've been dying to say this… I just hope I don't sound too gleeful as it happens...

Hey, 700UW...

Don't let the facts get in your way!

Reactions: 8 people
I wonder if 700 has ever sat in any of the AA seats, I did get around to flying US Envoy Suite and was not pleased.

Josh

737823 said:
I wonder if 700 has ever sat say in any of the AA seats, I did get around to flying US Envoy Suite and was not pleased.

Josh
The Pope himself could bless your seat, you are just a US Airways Hater, get use to it the New AA is all run by former US Top Executives, go fly Delta.

If you hate US so much dont fly them, stop whining and complaining and move on.

I think you just post to read your own words.

Fixed the mistake in your post.

That old AA 757, I think I've seen it 2 in the past 5 years. Most of them except the oldie are sleeper or lie flat seats FC 20/22/24.

Status
Not open for further replies.