SAAB New Colors

I am not sure if you guys are kidding, but Piedmont is never going to get the 190, especially since it is a mainline bird.

And with all due respect, I know PDT is a great regional airline, but if they flew the 190, it would not be as smooth as mainline, and thus, even though there is no possibility, I hop they never get it.

Hey, look at all the 737 mainline flying that went to Mesa. Its possible. Is it going to happen? No, we're just a wholly owned. We're just here for mainline to kick around when they're feeling bad about themselves. We're actually very therapeutic.

I am not sure if you guys are kidding, but Piedmont is never going to get the 190, especially since it is a mainline bird.

And with all due respect, I know PDT is a great regional airline, but if they flew the 190, it would not be as smooth as mainline, and thus, even though there is no possibility, I hop they never get it.
:down: :down:

how would it not be as smooth? please, enlighten us as to why

I have a question about the Dash 8 in HI. Given the range of of the aircraft - how does it get to Hawaii in first place? Remove the wings and ship it? Just curious.

Latest posts